Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Post by palerider »

Talks continue with PSG over Thilo Kehrer with another increased offer expected in 2028.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:51 am
hd1 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:55 pm No Tel, its not down to the injuries and those 2 games. We dropped 5 points against Brighton, 5 against Southampton, 4 against Burnley...
But all teams drop points HD.All I am saying,with Antonio and Rice missing at the time,we'd have made them 3 points up somewhere inthe time they were injured in my opinion.
Exactly Tel, all teams drop points and there is always an excuse why we didn't win a game, so you cannot say specifically a single event changed the whole season. As Whisky says it's over the 38 games that counts.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:02 am Having resigned myself to the fact that a left back won’t be arriving I think our only option is to look for a playmaker , a proper number ten , a creative attacking midfielder, whatever we want to call him .
If we’re going to keep conceding at least we can try and out score the opposition now we have a striker. .

He won’t be very effective without a provider .
With Fornals and/or Cornet (when fit) covering Slowcoach Lanzini ineffective and Benrahma just flattering to deceive it doesn’t need a genius to work it out .
It’s the reason the lamppost was branded shit and dumped on Ajax .
It was ok soaking it up and hitting inferior teams on the break but no they’ve worked Moyes out we need to take the game to them …and that means creativity.
Well that is going to be Lyon's Brazilian AM Lucas Paquetá according to recent rumours 🤣🤣🤣 and it appears Lyon have dropped their asking price from £58m to £40m , but hold on it appears Newcastle are in for him as well , who would have thought that .

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Breaking news!!!!

Flump Lumpards been caught climbing out of Rob Newman's office window at the OS.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:40 pm Breaking news!!!!

Flump Lumpards been caught climbing out of Rob Newman's office window at the OS.
I heard it was the senior who was a much better LB , and not the junior .

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Clayton wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:54 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:40 pm Breaking news!!!!

I heard it was the senior who was a much better LB , and not the junior .
He’s not a great fan of the club either
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

A big money offer of £250 over ten years together with a 5% sell-on clause has been rejected by Sporting Lisbon for highly-rated midfielder Matheus Nunes. West Ham are unlikely to improve their offer and will move on to other targets such as Danny Drinkwater and have issued a statement saying they did try.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

West Ham remain in talks to sign Paris St Germain defender Thilo Kehrer as David Moyes continues his summer rebuild . Moyes targeted Kehrer after new signing Nayef Aguerd suffered an ankle injury in pre-season and fellow centre-half Issa Diop left to join Fulham.
Moyes admitted: "We're not any further forward with it at the moment , but we are progressing." :o :? :oops:

H

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Getting desperate now. Only we could be in this position going into a new season.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Apparently we are looking at buying Depay, now this has either got to be BS or another of Sullivan's tricks. Spuds also,want him and considering Delays wishes Sullivan would be wiser looking elsewhere as we can't offer it. It would be a relief for Sullivan as Depay is too high.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest