Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Post by eskimo joe »

palerider wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:07 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:36 pm

Where did you hear Lingard was heading to the toffees?

This Lingard saga is going to be dragging on until the final day of the window if some of the reports I have read are true. Personally think Moyes should just tell him to fuck of and stop playing this game of chicken. He ain't good enough for us to be bending over backwards and disregard other matters.

There is also the possibility that he won't be that useful, take the last time, good first few games but nothing special when we were pressed. Hasn't shown so much lately because of his game time, and maybe a reason he wasn't used much.
In lots of media outlets now, not the claret&blue specs ones. Spuds interested too but can't guarantee him game time which Everton can with Richarlison gone. Also matched his wage demands which we've come nowhere near. He'd also still be close to his daughter up norf which is important to him.

Not a done deal but they're now the firm favourites.

But fear not.

Stuart Slater's stepped up his fitness regime.
Time for Moyes to move on.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

eskimo joe wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:09 pm

In lots of media outlets now, not the claret&blue specs ones. Spuds interested too but can't guarantee him game time which Everton can with Richarlison gone. Also matched his wage demands which we've come nowhere near. He'd also still be close to his daughter up norf which is important to him.

But fear not.

Yes but Moyes AGAIN with this bloke is putting all of his eggs in one basket. It's an obsession ffs.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

palerider wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:12 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:09 pm

Yes but Moyes AGAIN with this bloke is putting all of his eggs in one basket. It's an obsession ffs.
I fear you might be right, especially going on the past. Time for him to cast aside his obsession with looking for the perfect fit,( players that tick all his boxes) and get on with finding the closest

palerider

Post by palerider »

eskimo joe wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:25 pm
palerider wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:12 pm

I fear you might be right, especially going on the past. Time for him to cast aside his obsession with looking for the perfect fit,( players that tick all his boxes) and get on with finding the closest
The mark of a great manager Joe is to adapt. Moyes does not have that ability. To wait until the absolutely perfect fit is ridiculous.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Indeed, he nigh on admitted his error in not getting anyone in in January, and it's doubtful if all lessons now have been learnt.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

eskimo joe wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:36 pm

Where did you hear Lingard was heading to the toffees?

This Lingard saga is going to be dragging on until the final day of the window if some of the reports I have read are true. Personally think Moyes should just tell him to fuck of and stop playing this game of chicken. He ain't good enough for us to be bending over backwards and disregard other matters.

There is also the possibility that he won't be that useful, take the last time, good first few games but nothing special when we were pressed. Hasn't shown so much lately because of his game time, and maybe a reason he wasn't used much.

But fear not.

Jonathan Callieri's also on his way in from Argentina.
As soon as they can get his 9ft wide sombrero through customs at Heathrow, he's good to go.
It's all coming together now.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

How hard can it be to find a DM, that can also play up front?
Covid in the Boardroom

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

1 week since we last signed a player in GK.

Nothing happened now and nothing WILL happen in a fortnight as Moyes are dithering again which is so annoying.

We still need a LB, 2 x DM (Soucek going soon), Left attacking winger and a striker.

Yet Moyes and the scout don't have a clue. Broja from Chelsea are in USA as Tuchel want to see how he do and if he does well, then will not sell him to West Ham so that another TIME-WASTING.

IF we cant get players, then Longello for the LB, Dan Chesters and Conor Coventry for the DM, and Perkins/Oxo-Flex for the striker role. The left attacking winger will be between Fornals, Benrahma and Masuaku who NONE of those 3 aren't a proper left attacking winger.

I am so bored of boring dithering crap of Moyes & Co. I have lost interest and I stopped reading pointless rumours that West Ham are interesting in this player or that player.

Can't see West Ham getting any more players as now Brentford are closing in left attacking winger Lewis-Potters so that another West Ham target going to another club.

Moyes - OUT!
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Ibbyham wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:18 pm 1 week since we last signed a player in GK.

Nothing happened now and nothing WILL happen in a fortnight as Moyes are dithering again which is so annoying.

We still need a LB, 2 x DM (Soucek going soon), Left attacking winger and a striker.

Yet Moyes and the scout don't have a clue. Broja from Chelsea are in USA as Tuchel want to see how he do and if he does well, then will not sell him to West Ham so that another TIME-WASTING.

IF we cant get players, then Longello for the LB, Dan Chesters and Conor Coventry for the DM, and Perkins/Oxo-Flex for the striker role. The left attacking winger will be between Fornals, Benrahma and Masuaku who NONE of those 3 aren't a proper left attacking winger.

I am so bored of boring dithering crap of Moyes & Co. I have lost interest and I stopped reading pointless rumours that West Ham are interesting in this player or that player.

Can't see West Ham getting any more players as now Brentford are closing in left attacking winger Lewis-Potters so that another West Ham target going to another club.

Moyes - OUT!
Bloody hell, is Masuaku still here? That is forboding

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

eskimo joe wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:57 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:18 pm 1 week since we last signed a player in GK.

Moyes - OUT!
Bloody hell, is Masuaku still here? That is forboding
Cos no club, not even Fulham are very keen on Masuaku
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.