Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:51 am
hd1 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:55 pm No Tel, its not down to the injuries and those 2 games. We dropped 5 points against Brighton, 5 against Southampton, 4 against Burnley...
But all teams drop points HD.All I am saying,with Antonio and Rice missing at the time,we'd have made them 3 points up somewhere inthe time they were injured in my opinion.
Of course all teams drop points. But the GENUINE top teams don't drop lots of them to teams they would regard as inferior.

You are beginning to sound like a very self entitled Spurs fan my good chap. :lol:

Very big word is "If".
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

:lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:57 am

Kin ell :lol:
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:01 am
Newmarket wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:57 am

Kin ell :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:00 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:32 pm

Talks are on-going while West Ham are sorting out a deal price to PSG but hope not time-wasting trying to get him on a cheap.
The Scrooge's know what their offer is going to be, know it's not going to be excepted, though silently hoping, presumably they have back up offers already to go, It's probably the terms of the loan, they always seem to have more hiccups than a straight forward buy, they need to examine every nook and cranny that could potentially save them a bob or two.
True as Kehrer is only value £16M and West Ham already sold Diop to Fulham for over £15M but West Ham don't want to pay £16M in full as per one football apps but not sure if that true but West Ham need to stop dithering on prices and just get on with it as it is time-wasting and could cost us points against Nottingham Forest as Ben Johnson again will partner Zouma in central defence which is his weakness spot. 1 week of dithering has really pissed m e off big time. We only got less than 3 weeks and need 4 players in LB, CD, DM and AM.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ibbyham wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:03 am

The Scrooge's know what their offer is going to be, know it's not going to be excepted, though silently hoping, presumably they have back up offers already to go, It's probably the terms of the loan, they always seem to have more hiccups than a straight forward buy, they need to examine every nook and cranny that could potentially save them a bob or two.
True as Kehrer is only value £16M and West Ham already sold Diop to Fulham for over £15M but West Ham don't want to pay £16M in full as per one football apps but not sure if that true but West Ham need to stop dithering on prices and just get on with it as it is time-wasting and could cost us points against Nottingham Forest as Ben Johnson again will partner Zouma in central defence which is his weakness spot. 1 week of dithering has really pissed m e off big time. We only got less than 3 weeks and need 4 players in LB, CD, DM and AM.
Who’s been dithering Ibby ?

I think you’ll find the problem with Kehrer is assurances over game time and the fact that Sevilla can offer him CL.

Not a lot even Moyes can do about that . Except lie to him of course .
And from what I hear Johnson was probably our best defender last weekend.
Zouma hobbling around for 90 minutes won’t have instilled confidence .
Bring back Jonathon !

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Ibby old chum , do you actually think Moyes would have played Kehrer even if he had already signed him ? .
After all he doesn't know the premier league , and probably wouldn't be up to speed yet as far as fitness goes .
As for our current CB partnership I am more worried by Zouma partnering Johnson , who I think has looked comfortable there . Really sorry to see Diop go , as he should have partnered Johnson , but Moyes still has Dawson and Ogbonna :lol: and the new guy Aguerd who is out for a few matches , so your right we need another in my book .
A week of dithering really ? , we have needed a Striker and LB for how long ? , Would add a DM or CM depending on how Moyes wants Rice to play to the list as well .
Do we really need a AM ? after all we still have Fornals who is the best we have ( now that Vlasic has gone to Torino on loan🙄 ) , Lanzini and Benrahma , I would look to bringing in a proper LW .
Last edited by Clayton on Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:26 am

Ibby old chum , do you actually think Moyes would have played Kehrer even if he had already signed him ? .
After all he doesn't know the premier league , and probably wouldn't be up to speed yet as far as fitness goes .
As for our current CB partnership I am more worried by Zouma partnering Johnson , who I think has looked comfortable there . Really sorry to see Diop go , as he should have partnered Johnson , but Moyes still has Dawson and Ogbonna :lol: and the new guy Aguerd who is out for a few matches , so your right we need another in my book .
A week of dithering really ? , we have needed a Striker and LB for how long ? , Would add a DM or CM depending on how Moyes wants Rice to play to the list as well .
Do we really need a AM ? after all we still have Fornals , Lanzini and Benrahma , I would look to bringing in a proper LW .
Oggie's finished imo, sadly.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

palerider wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:29 am
Clayton wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:26 am

Do we really need a AM ? after all we still have Fornals , Lanzini and Benrahma , I would look to bringing in a proper LW .
Oggie's finished imo, sadly.
I believe that as well mate , but I also think that of Zouma .

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:17 am

Who’s been dithering Ibby ?

I think you’ll find the problem with Kehrer is assurances over game time and the fact that Sevilla can offer him CL.

Not a lot even Moyes can do about that . Except lie to him of course .
And from what I hear Johnson was probably our best defender last weekend.
Zouma hobbling around for 90 minutes won’t have instilled confidence .
Not sure who dithering, probably Moyes or Newman......Hope Zouma will be 100% fit and ready and hope we will have to be in our best against a forest side desperate to win in front of their fans for their first home game in Premier League since Blairite was in charge.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.