Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Post by terrya1965 »

hd1 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:04 am
palerider wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:37 am

The fact we trumpet it around gives credence to that mate. 'Big' clubs just get in quick and do the deal.
The club have not trumpeted any offers around?

There's speculation from every club (big ones included) that is exactly the same as ours, you just don't notice it as its nothing to do with West Ham.

The reality is these players will attract several offers and we put a value on them and if it exceeds that value we move on. It's sensible and stops us overspending.

I'd rather what we do than do a Leicester or Forest
You do make a very sensible point HD,but if you look at Leicester,they have a quality squad,where we haven't.We have a decent first XI,when all fit,but has you know,were run into the ground last season,because we didn't have the quality to replace them.

If we are going to be a bit competitive, we are going to have to buy a bit of quality and not scrimp and scrape.Our squad is tiny and Moyes is not prepared to give youth a chance,so you there has to be a little give somewhere along the line?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

From OneFootball Apps that Everton want West Ham's target Armando Onana and he preferred a move to Everton as they made a bid the same as West Ham but better contract offer than West Ham.

One for once, Fat Frank should f&ck off somewhere else to get midfielder and should keep his noise out. Everton AREN'T a European chasing club like West Ham.

Hopefully this crap rumour is wrong. West Ham need to put better offer now to get him. Everton can do one!
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Post by 9898 »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:46 am From OneFootball Apps that Everton want West Ham's target Armando Onana and he preferred a move to Everton as they made a bid the same as West Ham but better contract offer than West Ham.

One for once, Fat Frank should f&ck off somewhere else to get midfielder and should keep his noise out. Everton AREN'T a European chasing club like West Ham.

Hopefully this crap rumour is wrong. West Ham need to put better offer now to get him. Everton can do one!
Lucky escape if he goes to Everton.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

9898 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:11 am
Ibbyham wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:46 am From OneFootball Apps that Everton want West Ham's target Armando Onana and he preferred a move to Everton as they made a bid the same as West Ham but better contract offer than West Ham.

Lucky escape if he goes to Everton.
Will see.....

palerider

Post by palerider »

The ex-fuhrer and his tartan chum are discussing that we've met the release clause for Maxie boy on the Youtube channel in about 45 minutes.

Although personal terms haven't been agreed.

Groundhog Day.

palerider

Post by palerider »

As I've said, I'd never heard of Onana before so couldn't comment. He may turn out to be the rat's pyjamas in years to come although if we miss out we may have dodged a bullet. But I trust McBaldrick's judgement, after all, he was the one who brought Jordan Hugill to the ILS.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Usual crap bad news for us:

Onana deal now unlikely for Hammers
West Ham are increasingly unlikely to pursue a deal for Lille midfielder Amadou Onana despite agreeing a fee.

Personal terms have proved to be a huge stumbling block.

While a move hasn’t been totally ruled out, it’s believed West Ham are focusing on other targets.

Everton are thought to be interested in the player.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Other news on Cornet:

West Ham United are in advanced talks with Burnley over the signing of Maxwel Cornet.

Initially it was thought West Ham’s preference was a loan, but it now appears discussions are over a permanent deal - with West Ham prepared to meet the release clause, thought to be £17.5m.

If other clubs meet the release clause, the decision will rest with the player.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Other news on Cornet:

West Ham United are in advanced talks with Burnley over the signing of Maxwel Cornet.

Initially it was thought West Ham’s preference was a loan, but it now appears discussions are over a permanent deal - with West Ham prepared to meet the release clause, thought to be £17.5m.

If other clubs meet the release clause, the decision will rest with the player.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

How quickly did that Onana bollocks get brushed under the carpet!
One minute we've signed the cunt for 30 odd mil, and the next, whooosh it's all off😂.
Now we're wanking over a loan deal for Cornet ffs.
Pulling the wool over the fans eyes again, typical fucking joke club.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.