Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:24 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:06 pm

It just said on Talksport that Moyes wasn't interested in the deal.

Apparently,it was Sullivan that wanted to do the deal.?

Make of that of what you will?🤔
Well that flies in the face of what we led to believe when Moyes re-signed. And to turn it down because of the price doesn't make sense if the dwarf was willing to pay. Of course the stump could have said it will have an affect on other future ins
I read somewhere the attitude of the player bothered Moyes. I would imagine that would be quite a stumbling block on a hell of a lot of players tbh if Moyes is that picky
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:37 pm

Well that flies in the face of what we led to believe when Moyes re-signed. And to turn it down because of the price doesn't make sense if the dwarf was willing to pay. Of course the stump could have said it will have an affect on other future ins
I read somewhere the attitude of the player bothered Moyes. I would imagine that would be quite a stumbling block on a hell of a lot of players tbh if Moyes is that picky
Moyes, picky ?

Do bears shit in the woods ?

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

"concerned about his ability to track back"

:D :D :D :D :D

Might be bollocks, but kind of rings true

Still only a GK and CB, anyone would think its dont lose first :D :D
Covid in the Boardroom

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

From his encyclopedia of tried and tested excuses. Attitude could mean anything and can be conveniently used.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Although it grieves to say it (and it truly does) I'm quite envious of how those hook nosed cunts go about their business. They see a player, they get him. No fucking about, signed, sealed and delivered, job done.
Our shameless cunts, (and that includes the lemur) talk a lot of bollocks, offer derisory bids knowing full well they'll never be accepted and crawl back under a rock, taking the fucking piss out of fans.
Hurry up and fuck off and take that other Czech cunt with you and while their at it take the jock cunt as well.
Fucking joke of a club.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:18 pm Although it grieves to say it (and it truly does) I'm quite envious of how those hook nosed cunts go about their business. They see a player, they get him. No fucking about, signed, sealed and delivered, job done.
Our shameless cunts, (and that includes the lemur) talk a lot of bollocks, offer derisory bids knowing full well they'll never be accepted and crawl back under a rock, taking the fucking piss out of fans.
Hurry up and fuck off and take that other Czech cunt with you and while their at it take the jock cunt as well.
Fucking joke of a club.
A lot of that is true, but...but, would any of them sign if A) Conte cunty wasn't in charge, and B) if they weren't in the champions league?.

JayK

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:11 pm

From his encyclopedia of tried and tested excuses. Attitude could mean anything and can be conveniently used.
Exactly mate
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Castiron wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:49 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:18 pm Although it grieves to say it (and it truly does) I'm quite envious of how those hook nosed cunts go about their business. They see a player, they get him. No fucking about, signed, sealed and delivered, job done.
Fucking joke of a club.
A lot of that is true, but...but, would any of them sign if A) Conte cunty wasn't in charge, and B) if they weren't in the champions league?.
True enough. But they've always done business that way. The one thing they've always done year in year out is sign a proper/ marquee player. Our marquee is a tent out the back with holes in it.
That is of course to go along with 3 maybe 4 decent players as well.
They're always trying to improve their squad since way back, the likes of Gascoigne, Ginola to name but a few. Whereas our cunts just buy any shite to appease dupe the fans in to thinking, they're doing a marvelous job.
Levy may be a sneaky cunt, but he gets the job done.
We're just a circus.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

If.....and yet again a big if.....we actually had put bids in for Phillips and Raphinha in the winter, surely they had been targeted by Popeye beforehand, as we are led to believe, so why the fuck were we not going tooth and nail to get them this window.
The price we allegedly bid is about the same as what they are going to other clubs for, Phillips 45m Raphinha 60m or god forbid me for thinking this, was it just a smokescreen for us fans because, yet again they failed to invest in the team and as our learned friends have mentioned, maybe just maybe it was just to try and convince us that they had tried (From their encyclopedia of tried and tested excuses).
Could we see failed final day bids for Naymar Benzena and de Bruyne at the end of August?

palerider

Post by palerider »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:22 pm If.....and yet again a big if.....we actually had put bids in for Phillips and Raphinha in the winter, surely they had been targeted by Popeye beforehand, as we are led to believe, so why the fuck were we not going tooth and nail to get them this window.
The price we allegedly bid is about the same as what they are going to other clubs for, Phillips 45m Raphinha 60m or god forbid me for thinking this, was it just a smokescreen for us fans because, yet again they failed to invest in the team and as our learned friends have mentioned, maybe just maybe it was just to try and convince us that they had tried (From their encyclopedia of tried and tested excuses).
Could we see failed final day bids for Naymar Benzena and de Bruyne at the end of August?
It's a classic ploy from Statler and Waldorf. Put in bids that they know damn well won't be accepted. Either ridiculously low or in the case of the Leeds pair, at the very end of a transfer window giving Leeds no chance of replacing them in the middle of a relegation fight. Then let it slip out from their tame journalists that they tried. To think that some actually believe that shit. I honestly think that if Leeds had said ok for Raphinha, Gold would have pegged it from a heart attack.

And don't believe all the shit about Ward-Prowse. 70m for a player...us ? It's fucking laughable. There'll be a budget of maybe 50-60m to get the players the lemur wants. Of which we've spunked half. Which I reckon is the reason it's Lingard or bust because he's free and the wages are on a different budget.

And the jock ain't getting off scot-free either. No idea how to play anything other than Moyesball, a defence-minded game of counter attack after conceding 70% posession which is great when we play the big boys but fucking boring any other time. The cunt doesn't know how to handle a decent attacking player who he doesn't trust to do exactly the things he believes in. Like Benny for example. Whether you rate him or not (I do), the only maverick Moyes could stomach is if he's munching popcorn watching Top Gun.

Di Canio and Payet would never have played for us if he was manager. Dwell on that fact.

Of course I'm happy with the last two seasons but to move on to the 'next level' as that snivelling dwarf turd promised, you have to speculate to accumulate. All he ever wanted to do was make a killing by buying us. Had he not done his homework and realised the ILS was up for grabs, him and dribbly wouldn't have touched us with a barge pole and in Moyes he has the perfect puppet.

As for Kretinsky, I'm not holding my breath either. I hope I'm wrong.