Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:41 pm Another target in Keane Lewis - Potter is going to Brentford for almost £20M as he is a talented left winger that we badly needed.

Our recruitment is absolutely toilet!!! No ambitions, no drive and no passion.

Good bye Premier League I am afraid. We are a laughing stock!!! All our targets men are going to other clubs and our squad are very thinned.

Nice One Moyes. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
They’re targets according to Twitter. No proof ANY of these players are actually wanted by Moyes

And I thought you weren’t gonna take any notice of the rumours anymore
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:46 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:41 pm Another target in Keane Lewis - Potter is going to Brentford for almost £20M as he is a talented left winger that we badly needed.

Good bye Premier League I am afraid. We are a laughing stock!!! All our targets men are going to other clubs and our squad are very thinned.

They’re targets according to Twitter. No proof ANY of these players are actually wanted by Moyes

It just came out and I heard enough of too many players we are target on that we need to fill in the area has gone to another club. This has been going on and on. So far since Areola made permanent, West Ham gone quiet on market and let other clubs taking our targets men.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

How do you know these are our targets?.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Castiron wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:05 pm

How do you know these are our targets?.
From the last couple of months we were interested in Lewis-Potter and that he could be as good as Bowen.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:56 pm
JayK wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:46 pm

It just came out and I heard enough of too many players we are target on that we need to fill in the area has gone to another club. This has been going on and on. So far since Areola made permanent, West Ham gone quiet on market and let other clubs taking our targets men.
No, you’re being told they’re our targets. No proof of fact. Ignore the rumours
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:15 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:56 pm

No, you’re being told they’re our targets. No proof of fact. Ignore the rumours
Will do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I've got this mate. Scottish but lives down here.

About a year ago he was seeing this girl. She was ok but he was fucking obsessed with her even though she was never really committed to the relationship herself. We told him so but he wouldn't listen.

Anyway, after a few months she had to go back to Manchester, where she was from. He phoned all the time, wrote to her, texted, and to be honest she still gave him the come on. We all told him she was a prick teaser but the twat ignored our sound advice.

A few weeks ago our mate Rob introduced him to this Dutch bird. She was a looker and quite fancied him. He phoned her a couple of times but you could see he still fancied the bint from Manchester which is where it's all gone tits up.

She's now seeing another bloke from up there and our mate's gutted. He still phones her after all the shit that's been going on and tbh it's getting a bit pathetic if you ask me. But he's our mate. And now, this Dutch bird feels she's being used and will probably fuck off and find another geezer which is a shame because as I say, she's a looker.

We've told him. 'Dave, you're a cunt'. Because that's his name. Dave. 'Just give her a chance'. But he won't.

We're worried if truth be told. It's affecting his health.

What should he do ?. He'll end up with neither if he fucks about too much longer, and the poor cunt really needs a relationship. You can't keep wanking for too long.

You'll go blind.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:20 pm I've got this mate. Scottish but lives down here.

About a year ago he was seeing this girl. She was ok but he was fucking obsessed with her even though she was never really committed to the relationship herself. We told him so but he wouldn't listen.

Anyway, after a few months she had to go back to Manchester, where she was from. He phoned all the time, wrote to her, texted, and to be honest she still gave him the come on. We all told him she was a prick teaser but the twat ignored our sound advice.

A few weeks ago our mate Rob introduced him to this Dutch bird. She was a looker and quite fancied him. He phoned her a couple of times but you could see he still fancied the bint from Manchester which is where it's all gone tits up.

She's now seeing another bloke from up there and our mate's gutted. He still phones her after all the shit that's been going on and tbh it's getting a bit pathetic if you ask me. But he's our mate. And now, this Dutch bird feels she's being used and will probably fuck off and find another geezer which is a shame because as I say, she's a looker.

We've told him. 'Dave, you're a cunt'. Because that's his name. Dave. 'Just give her a chance'. But he won't.

We're worried if truth be told. It's affecting his health.

What should he do ?. He'll end up with neither if he fucks about too much longer, and the poor cunt really needs a relationship. You can't keep wanking for too long.

You'll go blind.
Get’em both
COYI!!!

Towie

Post by Towie »

Transfer window doesn’t finish till end of August?

Still 2 months to go, but it would be nice to have a striker, LB and a CM in place before we start the season.

The other positions we need cover for could wait till end of August.

So calm down people plenty time to get quality signings in.

Nurse!!
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Towie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:27 pm Transfer window doesn’t finish till end of August?

Still 2 months to go, but it would be nice to have a striker, LB and a CM in place before we start the season.

The other positions we need cover for could wait till end of August.

So calm down people plenty time to get quality signings in.

Nurse!!
True......but pre season training started last week....the time for new players to get accustomed to their new surroundings, tactics, team mates......if they are only due in at the end of August the first 6 weeks of our season is going to be totally disjointed...the new incoming players need to come in early to actually start to gel as a team. We are going to suffer this season because of the actual number of players we NEED to bring in and without pre season they will be at least 4-6weeks behind clubs that got their transfers done early. Just wait and see