All That Glitters Is Not Gold.,By Dave Kidd

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

All That Glitters Is Not Gold.,By Dave Kidd

Post by terrya1965 »

There has never been a better time to support West Ham,who now have a genuine chance to win the Europa League,a first first major trophy in 42 years,that would secure CL Football.

Yet there is still no love for Sullivan and Gold..And frankly,why should there be?.They ditched the outstanding David Moyes for the Zombie like,Pellegrini after the Scotsman had steered them clear of relegation the first time round.

Moyes shipped out many of Pellegrini's expensive flops,before he mounted a challenge to the English football elite and yet they still never backed him in this January's Transfer window.

West Ham are thriving, despite of Sullivan and Gold,not because of them.

I think few will disagree in what he said in his column yesterday.

JayK

Re: All That Glitters Is Not Gold.,By Dave Kidd

Post by JayK »

I do agree in the main but Moyes himself said there was money available in January. So I don’t put all the blame on them for that
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

JayK wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:21 pm I do agree in the main but Moyes himself said there was money available in January. So I don’t put all the blame on them for that
I would say the right money wasn't available to get the player he wanted in and that's the reason it never happened.

Imagine the conversation

DM..I want Lingard,but United want £10 million for him.

DS...I am not paying that,when we can get him for nothing in the summer.

DM..He could make the difference in reaching CL qualification or lifting silverware.

DS..I don't care David.I am keeping my hands in pockets..I can put an extension on the house for that and get the boys a couple of Ferrari's...And my new bit of stuff wants a £5 million house to keep her pet cats in..Stop wasting my time and close the door behind you.

WAIT A MINUTE DAVID....

I tell you what,I'll give you a £250,000 bonus,if you tell the media,I couldn't get the players I really wanted.

DM...DONE.

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:41 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:21 pm I do agree in the main but Moyes himself said there was money available in January. So I don’t put all the blame on them for that
I would say the right money wasn't available to get the player he wanted in and that's the reason it never happened.

Imagine the conversation

DM..He could make the difference in reaching CL qualification or lifting silverware.

DS..I don't care David.I am keeping my hands in pockets..I can put an extension on the house for that and get the boys a couple of Ferrari's...And my new bit of stuff wants a £5 million house to keep her pet cats in..Stop wasting my time and close the door behind you.

WAIT A MINUTE DAVID....

I tell you what,I'll give you a £250,000 bonus,if you tell the media,I couldn't get the players I really wanted.

DM...DONE.
Can’t see it Tel. Yes I hate Sugo as much as anyone but Moyes is a tight, dithery Scotsman. Possible sugo fucked up the negotiations and bidding to get the players in of course but when he makes statements like “the money was available” and “we’ve tried to find a striker for the last 2 years” I struggle to put all the blame on the clowns at the top tier of the circus
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

As much as I love this club it has always lacked ambition.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Although the shyster cunts running the show are a disgrace they have backed managers in the past, notably Mr.Dead. And I firmly believe that money was available in January. I'm convinced that Moyes' only forward target was Lingard but United played him like a vintage Stradivarius, letting him think there was a deal, then giving him about three days notice that there wasn't.

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:13 pm There has never been a better time to support West Ham,who now have a genuine chance to win the Europa League,a first first major trophy in 42 years,that would secure CL Football.

Yet there is still no love for Sullivan and Gold..And frankly,why should there be?.They ditched the outstanding David Moyes for the Zombie like,Pellegrini after the Scotsman had steered them clear of relegation the first time round.

Moyes shipped out many of Pellegrini's expensive flops,before he mounted a challenge to the English football elite and yet they still never backed him in this January's Transfer window.

West Ham are thriving, despite of Sullivan and Gold,not because of them.

I think few will disagree in what he said in his column yesterday.
What was the relevance of the hook line? By Dave Kidd? I also agree some of the fault is down to the Moysiah; in the agent community he is known not so affectionally as 'dithering Dave', apparently!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

At the risk of appearing more stupid than normal--------

Who the fuck is Dave Kidd ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

JayK wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:59 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:41 pm

Imagine the conversation

WAIT A MINUTE DAVID....

DM...DONE.
Can’t see it Tel. Yes I hate Sugo as much as anyone but Moyes is a tight, dithery Scotsman. Possible sugo fucked up the negotiations and bidding to get the players in of course but when he makes statements like “the money was available” and “we’ve tried to find a striker for the last 2 years” I struggle to put all the blame on the clowns at the top tier of the circus
A bit of satire sarcasm on my behalf mate. Should have put a wink at the end. ;)

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:29 am At the risk of appearing more stupid than normal--------

Who the fuck is Dave Kidd ?
His got a column writer in The Sun..Yeah,I know,you are asking me why I read that crap paper?I read it at work and only the sporting pages.I've never bothered with the political propaganda wheeled out by the Editors of that rag.Not worth it now Page 3 has disappeared. ;) :lol:
Last edited by terrya1965 on Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.