Travel to Frankfurt

Chat about anything football related here!
Stevo1272

Travel to Frankfurt

Post by Stevo1272 »

Wondering what route everyone is taking over to the Fatherland for the 2nd leg as flight prices have become a joke over the last few days..I found a nice cheap way over for myself and a couple of me mates which might help those still struggling….Stanstead to Dublin Tuesday night…£10.99..Dublin Frankfurt Hahn Wednesday morning £7.99….Bus to Frankfurt which takes 90 mins..reverse journey on Friday…job done…don’t even ask about the tickets, Ive got 31 points and wont get a fucking sniff.

Newmarket

Re: Travel to Frankfurt

Post by Newmarket »

Stevo1272 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:26 pm Wondering what route everyone is taking over to the Fatherland for the 2nd leg as flight prices have become a joke over the last few days..I found a nice cheap way over for myself and a couple of me mates which might help those still struggling….Stanstead to Dublin Tuesday night…£10.99..Dublin Frankfurt Hahn Wednesday morning £7.99….Bus to Frankfurt which takes 90 mins..reverse journey on Friday…job done…don’t even ask about the tickets, Ive got 31 points and wont get a fucking sniff.
Hello stranger . I know a couple that are flying to Berlin or Leipzig and continuing by train to Frankfurt .
Make sure it’s the correct Frankfurt though as apparently there are 2.
Bring back Jonathon !

Stevo1272

Post by Stevo1272 »

Yeh mate, don’t get on much anymore,your right were going to Frankfurt Hahn which is about 2 hours by coach away from city centre, but fuck it, its all part of the fun mate

hd1

Post by hd1 »

We're flying to Dublin from Stanstead, the n Dublin to Frankfurt. £250

h69

Post by h69 »

For all the Europa games I have generally flown to a city close by (about an hour or two by train) and I get a train as they are so inexpensive. For Sevilla, I went to Malaga and for Lyon I went to Geneva. Both flights were about a ton (from LHR). The train ticket return to Geneva was about 35 Euros

For Germany, I booked to go to Dusseldorf with BA 130 quid return with a train ticket but they cancelled my flight and so put me on the Frankfurt flight on Thursday morning for no extra fee despite it being about three times the price. Happy Days !!

hd1

Post by hd1 »

h69 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:15 am For all the Europa games I have generally flown to a city close by (about an hour or two by train) and I get a train as they are so inexpensive. For Sevilla, I went to Malaga and for Lyon I went to Geneva. Both flights were about a ton (from LHR). The train ticket return to Geneva was about 35 Euros

For Germany, I booked to go to Dusseldorf with BA 130 quid return with a train ticket but they cancelled my flight and so put me on the Frankfurt flight on Thursday morning for no extra fee despite it being about three times the price. Happy Days !!
Now that, is good fortune!

We've done the same, Sevilla via Madrid and train, Lyon via Montpellier and train

h69

Post by h69 »

hd1 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:47 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:15 am For all the Europa games I have generally flown to a city close by (about an hour or two by train) and I get a train as they are so inexpensive. For Sevilla, I went to Malaga and for Lyon I went to Geneva. Both flights were about a ton (from LHR). The train ticket return to Geneva was about 35 Euros

Now that, is good fortune!

We've done the same, Sevilla via Madrid and train, Lyon via Montpellier and train
Yeah the guy I was standing next to at Sevilla came down via Madrid whereas the people next to me in Lyon came via Nice and drove back after the game !!!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'd give it about a week.

Cross the channel to land near Cherbourg and make a beach head in case any wandering hun is demanding pork mit sauerkraut in one of the bars.

Advance the next day to Caen, then beyond into the French bocage.Then a four day haul but resistance will be non-existant as they are surrender-monkeys. Assess the bridge at Remagen then cross the following day.

Defence will be stronger but head south-east to Frankfurt, capturing the city by Thursday morning.

Tell the inhabitants they'll be unharmed as long as they give up the cunt who refereed the Lyon game at the ILS. If by noon they haven't complied, execute them one by one every five minutes until they do.

If any of them ask if you've been to Germany before, say no but that your Grandfather flew there in 1945 but didn't land.

Stevo1272

Post by Stevo1272 »

And if they think they can jackboot there way into our ground like they did in Barcelona then they will get a rude fucking awakening tonight…,remember. ”they don’t like it up em!”

whu

Post by whu »

Early Weds Stanstead flight to Berlin.
Berlin train to Frankfurt.
Two nights in Frankfurt hotel, Sachsenhausen area.
Return.
Just under £200.

No ticket but Sachsenhausen no shortage of bars, pubs, eats etc.

IRONS !!!
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.