Chelski sale in doubt

Chat about anything football related here!
deanox

Chelski sale in doubt

Post by deanox »

Apparently Abramovich insists on getting his 1.5 billion loan paid back to him but the government insists he gets fuck all....
There is a possibility that the plastics could go out of business on the 31st of May..... one can only hope and dream :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... llion-loan
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Pipe smurf

Re: Chelski sale in doubt

Post by Pipe smurf »

Here´s hoping

Then they´ll have plenty of time to stick that blue flag up their arse kickimmuts

whufc_crest

deanox

Post by deanox »

Pipe smurf wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:14 pm Here´s hoping

Then they´ll have plenty of time to stick that blue flag up their arse kickimmuts

whufc_crest
Tbf I actually have headhunter friends (due to the fact my brother was one but preferred to go away with us) so the original 8k I have sympathy for the rest of the plastics can go fuck themselves⚒⚒⚒
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I don't know how true it was, but there were rumours that the bloke trying to buy Chelsea was interested in buying us, until Chelsea became available.
Well you never know!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Extra place for promotion then ?

The Blunts are marching as soon as the season finishes.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

deanox wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 10:43 pm Apparently Abramovich insists on getting his 1.5 billion loan paid back to him but the government insists he gets fuck all....
There is a possibility that the plastics could go out of business on the 31st of May..... one can only hope and dream :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... llion-loan
But don't we get these stories of Insert name here will go bust on insert date here unless a shining knight comes forward every time a football club runs into financial difficulty. Very rarely happens though.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Chelsea going out of business just will not happen.

The PL and the government would secretly give Roman his 1.5bn in a brown envelope in Sandbanks marina if it meant their continuation in the top division. Too much money at stake.

But the Blunts march would be much bigger.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:05 am Chelsea going out of business just will not happen.

The PL and the government would secretly give Roman his 1.5bn in a brown envelope in Sandbanks marina if it meant their continuation in the top division. Too much money at stake.

But the Blunts march would be much bigger.
The whole thing is total bollocks and the funny thing is everybody deep-down knows it.

World cups hosted in dubious countries
Trade deals that breal arms embargoes
Trade deals that breal trade deal embargoes
Finance investments paid with profits generated by drug cartels - The London Skyline

This shit never stops and there is no end to it. Stupid people do stupid things,continually. There is nothing these dunb-asses can't fuck up. The biggest collection of ratfaced fuckers that ever got their paws on the collection box.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I'm guessing Abramovich knows it is political suicide for Boris to be seen as responsible for the demise of a major football club and, possibly at the request of his mate rootin' tootin' Putin has decided he wants his loan back after all to force Boris into an embarassing U turn.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Before 1996, Chelsea were as same level as West Ham with couple of relegations, struggling near foot and mid-table with few times in top half. Once that evil clown Abramovich took over, football has been ruined, Chelsea constantly beating West Ham for fun such as 4-0, 4-1 whether we are at home or not, spend lots of plastics dosh for top players and remembered Sir Alex Ferguson wasn't pleased what example Chelsea was doing. Plastics money = fake results!!

I hope Chelsea will rot and not to do a Newcastle mugs owners

West Ham heads to heads before Chelsea was being plastics, West Ham were clearly won more than Chelsea but since then everything changed.

Never like them, never will like them.

That my opinion.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.