Plastics V Bin dippers

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Plastics V Bin dippers

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:50 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:37 pm

Back to them you mean. I much prefer the golden goal over penalties, but that won't happen either
At least the golden goal is scored during an actual football match. And didn't Liverpool beat Alaves 5-4 in a UEFA cup final some years back by a golden (own) goal ?
Indeed, 2001, had to Google it
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:39 pm
JayK wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:06 pm Heard the Liverpool fans booed the national anthem too
It's really weird how the media don't understand why they were booing the anthem.

The real scouser has an southern Irish background and so are Anti British.
Heard one of them once say “I’m not English, I’m Scouse”. Fuckin mongs, the lot of them
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

JayK wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:11 pm

It's really weird how the media don't understand why they were booing the anthem.

Heard one of them once say “I’m not English, I’m Scouse”. Fuckin mongs, the lot of them
A lot of them are like that,even the twats that follow them in the South..They hate the England National team.

deanox

Post by deanox »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:44 pm
JayK wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:11 pm

A lot of them are like that,even the twats that follow them in the South..They hate the England National team.
See quote below by the poor scouse arsholes reported on the BBC today:

It happened at the Carabao Cup final a few months ago and it happened in 2012 [FA Cup final] when we played the same opposition," he told BBC Radio Merseyside.

"What I would say to anyone buying these headlines is maybe look into why Liverpool fans act this way, why they feel a disconnect from the country and disconnect from a royal family sat on gold thrones telling people they are going to have tough times ahead.

"It's something Liverpool fans feel strongly about. It's a city that wants to be vocal about how we think this country should be and how we should live in a fairer society."

Gibbons called on people who criticised the protest to "maybe come up to Liverpool and speak to people and visit the food banks and see how some people in this city are struggling".
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

JayK

Post by JayK »

deanox wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:26 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:44 pm
See quote below by the poor scouse arsholes reported on the BBC today:

It happened at the Carabao Cup final a few months ago and it happened in 2012 [FA Cup final] when we played the same opposition," he told BBC Radio Merseyside.

"What I would say to anyone buying these headlines is maybe look into why Liverpool fans act this way, why they feel a disconnect from the country and disconnect from a royal family sat on gold thrones telling people they are going to have tough times ahead.

"It's something Liverpool fans feel strongly about. It's a city that wants to be vocal about how we think this country should be and how we should live in a fairer society."

Gibbons called on people who criticised the protest to "maybe come up to Liverpool and speak to people and visit the food banks and see how some people in this city are struggling".
Coz they’re the only ones suffering aint they…..cunts
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:06 pm Heard the Liverpool fans booed the national anthem too

I don’t understand why either … they’ve played at dozens of Wembley finals and never booed the anthem once so why start now ?
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:03 pm

I don’t understand why either … they’ve played at dozens of Wembley finals and never booed the anthem once so why start now ?
Because they're a bunch of cunts.