Plastics V Bin dippers

Chat about anything football related here!
deanox

Plastics V Bin dippers

Post by deanox »

TBH I don't give a fuck who wins this, but as a football fan who grew up in the 60's. FA cup final day was the dogs bollox, I remember Stewart Hall (kiddies fiddler) and its a knock out, the teams on the busses to Wembley, it was a massive day, even if we were not playing.

If I had to pick a winner it hurts me to say but I would prefer the plastics to win over the bin dippers.

I predict 2-1 Plastics.

Does anyone have a stream for us yankee fuckers ?
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

OZHAMMER

Re: Plastics V Bin dippers

Post by OZHAMMER »

I despise the Bindippers, particularly their fans.

palerider

Post by palerider »

deanox wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:27 am TBH I don't give a fuck who wins this, but as a football fan who grew up in the 60's. FA cup final day was the dogs bollox, I remember Stewart Hall (kiddies fiddler) and its a knock out, the teams on the busses to Wembley, it was a massive day, even if we were not playing.

If I had to pick a winner it hurts me to say but I would prefer the plastics to win over the bin dippers.

I predict 2-1 Plastics.

Indeed.

If it would help in any way to deny those victim scouse cuntflaps, I'd wear my daughter's Chelsea shirt (for she sadly supports them), and sing 'Blue is the colour' for the afternoon.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

deanox wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:27 am TBH I don't give a fuck who wins this, but as a football fan who grew up in the 60's. FA cup final day was the dogs bollox, I remember Stewart Hall (kiddies fiddler) and its a knock out, the teams on the busses to Wembley, it was a massive day, even if we were not playing.

I predict 2-1 Plastics.

Your best bet is to buy an Amazon firestick mate. There are a number of apps you can load onto it which will give you access to all the Premier League games (and football from elsewhere in the world if you're interested). The stream qualities are excellent with none of the usual buffering issues a lot of people seem to encounter.

And you can watch it on your TV instead of on a smaller laptop screen. I paid £39.99 for my Firestick about 4 years ago and, trust me, it's money very well spent.

I hope you're right with your prediction because I'm taking 3 of the kids team I coach, all Chelsea fans, to the game. We're in our own cup final tomorrow so it would be a good start to their weekend. ;)

You might find this link useful. Tells you what channels are showing various games all round the world.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Can’t see anything but a Liverpool win here tbh. Lost all interest in the F.A Cup for years now, just another day for me. Used to enjoy the day when they had the likes of Daley Thompson playing in the charity match before the game. Would be different if we were in it of course
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I predict 2-1 Plastics.

Thanks to the people that run the game now,they have made this completion a tin pot(good pun ;) ) one.

All that matters to them is the riches that come with the PL and CL.

Back in the day,this was the BIGGEST sporting event of the year.Those who say the European Cup was the bigger day,just have to look on how the English media see it then.
We only had 3 channels,but 2 main one's would show wall to wall coverage from mid morning to early evening.
The European Cup Final got 30 minutes before and 15 minutes after. on the BBC

The FA Cup Final was the one I dreamed about scoring the winning goal in,not any other.It is also the best looking trophy in World Football.

F*CK THE FA,UEFA & FIFA.

Has to win it,I'd like to see Chelsea..I have my reasons ;)

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:49 am Can’t see anything but a Liverpool win here tbh. Lost all interest in the F.A Cup for years now, just another day for me. Used to enjoy the day when they had the likes of Daley Thompson playing in the charity match before the game. Would be different if we were in it of course
Contingency plans are already in place in the eventuality of a Chelsea win with a service of remembrance for the grieving at Liverpool Cathedral tomorrow. It will be conducted by the Right Reverend Jimmy Tarbuck, and mourners will be encouraged to put scaffolding up and steal lead and stained glass windows.

For those stuck in London having missed their transport by collapsing due to some iffy smack, the Daily Mirror will be running a donation link to enable them to get the Gregg's pasties and Stella Artois they so badly need. The Guardian will of course be condemning the government and asking for benefit fraud amnesty until some more statues are pulled down.

Sky will begin it's SLM (scouse lives matter) campaign with Keir and Angela taking the knee whenever Cilla Black is heard on the radio.

And the BBC will of course have solemn music on all of their channels for a week at this most difficult time. After which, the charity single Ferry across the Mersey will be re-released for the 8th occasion to help the city come to terms with the loss and pay legal fees for the court case to prosecute those responsible for allowing the tragedy to happen.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Plastic win all day for me. Oh the pain 😔

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:32 am
JayK wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:49 am Can’t see anything but a Liverpool win here tbh. Lost all interest in the F.A Cup for years now, just another day for me. Used to enjoy the day when they had the likes of Daley Thompson playing in the charity match before the game. Would be different if we were in it of course
Contingency plans are already in place in the eventuality of a Chelsea win with a service of remembrance for the grieving at Liverpool Cathedral tomorrow. It will be conducted by the Right Reverend Jimmy Tarbuck, and mourners will be encouraged to put scaffolding up and steal lead and stained glass windows.

For those stuck in London having missed their transport by collapsing due to some iffy smack, the Daily Mirror will be running a donation link to enable them to get the Gregg's pasties and Stella Artois they so badly need. The Guardian will of course be condemning the government and asking for benefit fraud amnesty until some more statues are pulled down.

Sky will begin it's SLM (scouse lives matter) campaign with Keir and Angela taking the knee whenever Cilla Black is heard on the radio.

And the BBC will of course have solemn music on all of their channels for a week at this most difficult time. After which, the charity single Ferry across the Mersey will be re-released for the 8th occasion to help the city come to terms with the loss and pay legal fees for the court case to prosecute those responsible for allowing the tragedy to happen.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hope that’s what happens
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

I don't give a toss, I don't watch the same boring so-called big 6 clubs in any Cups Final. Both are already secure CL football so nothing for me to pick which one to win.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.