Play Offs

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Play Offs

Post by Brookbonds73 »

All over. Uddersfeeld off to Wembley. Luton and the bike shed of a ground I'll have to go again next season.

Feel sorry for Snoddy, good old pro.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:44 pm All over. Uddersfeeld off to Wembley. Luton and the bike shed of a ground I'll have to go again next season.

Feel sorry for Snoddy, good old pro.
Yeah decent bloke is Snoddy
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Hope Huddersfield to go up rather than Nottingham Forest or Sheff Utd as I have 2 reasons or could be 2 reasons

1st reason - don't want the blunt to go up as we never forgave them trying to destroyed us in Tevezgate affair.

2nd reason - IF Moyes want Joe Worrall or Brennan Johnson, then West Ham if they beat other PL clubs with us more in chance as we are in Europe next season, to get them this summer if Forest failed to go up otherwise, they will NOT sell IF they go up.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Following the outrage that the Forest keeper was 6 inches off his line for one of their missed penalties, the Blunts' march for justice reached Derby this morning. Stellar acting star and Blunt fan Sean Bean is so determined to see the result overturned he's waved away two lucrative tv advert roles to be at the forefront.

Meanwhile, Lord Justice Griffiths has been exhumed to preside at the court case.

And the 'fan' that nutted Billy Sharp has, according to the Sheffield Star, been identified as Carlos Tevez, so a petition has been posted online to relegate West Ham as well.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Exhumed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:26 pm Hope Huddersfield to go up rather than Nottingham Forest or Sheff Utd as I have 2 reasons or could be 2 reasons

1st reason - don't want the blunt to go up as we never forgave them trying to destroyed us in Tevezgate affair.

2nd reason - IF Moyes want Joe Worrall or Brennan Johnson, then West Ham if they beat other PL clubs with us more in chance as we are in Europe next season, to get them this summer if Forest failed to go up otherwise, they will NOT sell IF they go up.
Watched a bit of the game last night and thought it was something of a hoof fest tbh. Fulham & Bournemouth going straight back up should tell us the Championship is a pretty weak league and at this very early stage I'd say it would be a decent punt to back all 3 who come up this time to go straight back down.

Remember Norwich and Watford came straight back up last time round didn't they ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:13 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:26 pm Hope Huddersfield to go up rather than Nottingham Forest or Sheff Utd as I have 2 reasons or could be 2 reasons

Watched a bit of the game last night and thought it was something of a hoof fest tbh. Fulham & Bournemouth going straight back up should tell us the Championship is a pretty weak league and at this very early stage I'd say it would be a decent punt to back all 3 who come up this time to go straight back down.

Remember Norwich and Watford came straight back up last time round didn't they ?
The gaps between Premier League and Championship are getting more wider as I remembered I think it was Richard Scadamore was not happy about clubs relegated from Premier League to have parachute payments for 4 seasons and if they go straight back up like Fulham did, Bournemouth in 2 years, the parachute payments that was meant for 2nd/3rd/4th year in Championship then split into each Premier League teams, rather than Championship teams.

I also agreed what you saying about Fulham and Bournemouth plus who ever win the play-off have high chance of going down as I can't see the top 17 clubs in our Premier League are likely to go down next season with Leeds, Southampton and Brentford the weakest link.

Also from year 2025, Premier League clubs will only allow to spend 70% of their income revenue for transfers and wages so how the Championship clubs able to build stronger squad to survive if they only spend 70%. Will be more harder for clubs promoting to survive.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.