Really grinds my fekkin gears...

Chat about anything football related here!
Rick_Deckard

Re: Really grinds my fekkin gears...

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Noni wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:51 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:50 pm

I have said similar things Rick.

It's must be a PC Trans-sexual running that site.

BBC R5 also going on today,how BIG women's football is,because 50,000 were at Wembley.They are either sold at a very cheap price or they give them away.

Good luck to Women's Football.I want to see it do well,but don't try and convince us and patronise that it is an equal to the men's game.
I want to see them take their shirts off!.... :D
By the time that ever happens it will be the ones that have transitioned into men...there'll be fuck all to see !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:07 pm On the the fucking BBC footie page those woke leftie self rightuous virtue signalling fuckwit cunts seem to think the womens cup final is more important than the Prem, so you have to hit the dropdown menu that lists all the different leagues to get the Prem scores...cunts of the highest order :evil: :evil: :evil:

BBC R5 also going on today,how BIG women's football is,because 50,000 were at Wembley.They are either sold at a very cheap price or they give them away.

Good luck to Women's Football.I want to see it do well,but don't try and convince us and patronise that it is an equal to the men's game.
Now come along Terry old chap. Are you trying to make us believe that people are so stupid that they believe everything they are told by the media ? Surely if someone tries to convince an educated soul such as yourself it's as good as the men's game you will laugh, shrug your shoulders and move on won't you? Or have you become so brainwashed that you scour the fixture lists to find out where there are 22 fine specimens of the fair sex playing the beautiful game near to where you live and rush off to watch ?

Calm down and pour yourself a cold beer old chap. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Noni

Post by Noni »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:17 pm
Don't mind if I do. Just gone out and bought myself 4 cans!............ ;)

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:17 pm

Now come along Terry old chap. Are you trying to make us believe that people are so stupid that they believe everything they are told by the media ? Surely if someone tries to convince an educated soul such as yourself it's as good as the men's game you will laugh, shrug your shoulders and move on won't you? Or have you become so brainwashed that you scour the fixture lists to find out where there are 22 fine specimens of the fair sex playing the beautiful game near to where you live and rush off to watch ?

I don't think that anybody will believe it mate.It's just the fact that they are trying to,that's all.It's irritating.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:12 pm Are West Ham playing ?

Come on you Ironers !
Fucking marvellous :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !