Arsenal.

Chat about anything football related here!
jameskel

Re: Arsenal.

Post by jameskel »

No back bone and the manager is a fucking fraud
Covid in the Boardroom

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:56 pm Pure and utter shithouses tonight.
And that Lego headed cunt of a manager they have is shithousery of the highest order.
Yet they seem to turn up against us. 😢
Flairon

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Flairon wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:40 am
And that Lego headed cunt of a manager they have is shithousery of the highest order.
Or is it we don't t turn up against them 🤷

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Castiron wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:20 pm
Flairon wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:40 am

Or is it we don't t turn up against them 🤷
It will give the fans something to moan about, previous times 4 th place wasn't good enough.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Let's also recognise in 2020, he single handedly, managed to shut down all the leagues,home and abroad for three months.

And had the audacious cheek to return to work after 5 days,where he was observed running about like a two year old, chirping 'I'm fine,I:m fine'

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

At the end of the day,they tried cheat the clubs around them to get top 4,though Spurs and United used Covid too to try and help themselves,when they got new managers in.They give themselves a 2 week break to help the manager to get to know the players.

Arsenal and Arteta just abused it a lot more.

Let's be honest here,if we were not in Europe after Christmas,we'd have pissed that top 4.It was games after Europa that mucked us up..Spurs and Arsenal benefited from that big time,not just less games,but they played their games against us;after it
Arsenal had a clear run and they f*cked it up..Normally I would have cheered Arsenal all the way,but not this time.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:59 pm At the end of the day,they tried cheat the clubs around them to get top 4,though Spurs and United used Covid too to try and help themselves,when they got new managers in.They give themselves a 2 week break to help the manager to get to know the players.

Let's be honest here,if we were not in Europe after Christmas,we'd have pissed that top 4.It was games after Europa that mucked us up..Spurs and Arsenal benefited from that big time,not just less games,but they played their games against us;after it
Arsenal had a clear run and they f*cked it up..Normally I would have cheered Arsenal all the way,but not this time.
Same here Tel.
Never really minded them tbh. But they're rapidly turning in to an unlikeable bunch of cunts.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:59 pm At the end of the day,they tried cheat the clubs around them to get top 4,though Spurs and United used Covid too to try and help themselves,when they got new managers in.They give themselves a 2 week break to help the manager to get to know the players.

Is that really being honest Terry.?

Or delusional ;)

Surely it was the home defeats against Man United , Brentford, Southampton & Leeds, not to mention the points dropped at home to Brighton & Newcastle (2 that come easily to mind) which meant we missed out on top 4. And losing or dropping points in games like that should tell us that, although we had another reasonable season, we are most certainly not a top 4 team. Hopefully we might build on this season to try and become one but that's another story. The Europa League, or the Conference, is where we are in European terms at the moment and personally speaking I'd rather be in a competition we have some chance of doing well in rather than just making the numbers up which I fear would have been our situation had we qualified for the CL.

And don't forget we had some very decent results after some of our European games. If memory serves we beat Spurs and had our best result of the season imo, Liverpool, after a Thursday Europa match. Spurs & Arsenal may have benefited from not being involved in Europe but I'm sure you would rather have European matches than not having them.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:28 pm

Or delusional ;)

Surely it was the home defeats against Man United , Brentford, Southampton & Leeds, not to mention the points dropped at home to Brighton & Newcastle (2 that come easily to mind) which meant we missed out on top 4. And losing or dropping points in games like that should tell us that, although we had another reasonable season, we are most certainly not a top 4 team. Hopefully we might build on this season to try and become one but that's another story. The Europa League, or the Conference, is where we are in European terms at the moment and personally speaking I'd rather be in a competition we have some chance of doing well in rather than just making the numbers up which I fear would have been our situation had we qualified for the CL.

And don't forget we had some very decent results after some of our European games. If memory serves we beat Spurs and had our best result of the season imo, Liverpool, after a Thursday Europa match. Spurs & Arsenal may have benefited from not being involved in Europe but I'm sure you would rather have European matches than not having them.
Spurs were sort of involved in Europe, they turned up in the Euro Conference, playing weakened teams. Not sure Harry or Son played much, until it was too late.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:28 pm

Or delusional ;)

Spuds also lost at home to Brighton, Southampton and Man Utd. They are in top 4 must be the worse team to qualify for top 4 in Premier history.
They will very quickly be in Europa League me thinks.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.