Paul Merson

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Paul Merson

Post by palerider »

Once again the reformed addict has spoken...

Jarrod Bowen has earned a move to a bigger club he says. Not long after a similar comment about Declan Rice.

This could be as a result of 3 things...

1). He genuinely hates West Ham.
2) Sky are so obsessed with the talk of money it becomes more of an issue as to how a team is performing on the pitch. Just look at the tables they show during the window. It's obscene and I reckon they encourage their pundits to stir the pot.

I don't think he genuinely hates us but there's a bit of evidence as to the second. I remember him telling Mahrez he had to move a few years ago.

But there's another more likely reason.

You're never really cured. So he's had to replace the drink and drugs addiction with another.

Of being a cunt.

JayK

Re: Paul Merson

Post by JayK »

Hate all these cunts telling players of any team they should move to a bigger club.
I kinda get and expect players to take the opportunity to jump leagues and play in the prem but fuck off with the “should move to a bigger club” if they’re already in the prem you cunts
COYI!!!

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Merson is a twat who is desperate to stay relevant in a world that finds him increasingly irrelevant. I couldn’t stand him as a player and even less so now. Best to ignore
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

palerider

Post by palerider »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:48 am Merson is a twat who is desperate to stay relevant in a world that finds him increasingly irrelevant. I couldn’t stand him as a player and even less so now. Best to ignore
I liked the old Sky team of Le Tissier, Merson, Charlie Nicholas and Phil Thompson. But Sky obviously thought that 4 middle-aged to oldish white men no longer fitted the bill. Tbh I don't really mind Michael Dawson and Tim Sherwood now. Clinton Morrison talks sense but I just wish he didn't talk like a South London gang member. Even when they pan on to Sue Smith It's not too bad although she never seems to be ironing.

Could do better.

But why they kept Merson on I don't know. He's trying even harder now to be contraversial.

Maybe it's a pro-bint, pro-black, pro cunt agenda.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Who is Paul Merson? Ah he's the guy who found Ferdinand's script and changed the names.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:59 am Once again the reformed addict has spoken...

Jarrod Bowen has earned a move to a bigger club he says. Not long after a similar comment about Declan Rice.

This could be as a result of 3 things...

1). He genuinely hates West Ham.
2) Sky are so obsessed with the talk of money it becomes more of an issue as to how a team is performing on the pitch. Just look at the tables they show during the window. It's obscene and I reckon they encourage their pundits to stir the pot.

I don't think he genuinely hates us but there's a bit of evidence as to the second. I remember him telling Mahrez he had to move a few years ago.

But there's another more likely reason.

You're never really cured. So he's had to replace the drink and drugs addiction with another.

Of being a cunt.
I concur m'lud.
Personally I think Paul Merson and Emma Hayes are one and the same.
There's an uncanny resemblance, both have blonde hair a nose like a proboscis ape and a fanny.
And you never see the two together.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Merson wouldn’t hack it in the Premier League nowadays .

However I like watching Cunts on the telly on match days …
and Keys and Gray still do it better on BEIN sports.

Fuck Sky and all that it represents.
Bring back Jonathon !

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Good old Merse. He must be shafting someone at Sky to be the only one left out of Le Tiss, Thompson and Nicholas to keep his job. I very rarely listen to the pundits, especially on Sky.
Neville is probably the only one I'd personally say talks the most sense.
Tyler is probably the worst fucking commentator I've had the misfortune to have to listen to.
And as for that spitting cunt Carragher, fuck sake 🙄

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Castiron wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:26 pm Good old Merse. He must be shafting someone at Sky to be the only one left out of Le Tiss, Thompson and Nicholas to keep his job. I very rarely listen to the pundits, especially on Sky.
Tyler is probably the worst fucking commentator I've had the misfortune to have to listen to.
Amazes me how the fuck that spitting inbred managed to hang on to his job at sky.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:29 pm
Castiron wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:26 pm Good old Merse. He must be shafting someone at Sky to be the only one left out of Le Tiss, Thompson and Nicholas to keep his job. I very rarely listen to the pundits, especially on Sky.
Amazes me how the fuck that spitting inbred managed to hang on to his job at sky.
Because he played for the dippers. No other explanation. Spit at a kid, albeit an annoying kid, is a sackable offence anywhere surely 🤔