Mr Kretinsky.

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Mr Kretinsky.

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:29 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:18 am

As you say, "here it goes again". But if people want to waste their hard earned subscribing to the click bait rumour mills who are we to argue ?

I'm seriously thinking of starting a you tube broadcast myself. There must be serious money in it.
Go for it mate..You would be a success,I'm sure.
Not sure I've got the time necessary to provide the content that I'd want to provide. I wouldn't want just to recycle transfer tittle tattle that we can all read about in the mainstream press if we want to anyway. And I guess there's a limit to the number of people prepared to pay for said tittle tattle.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:41 pm

Not sure I've got the time necessary to provide the content that I'd want to provide. I wouldn't want just to recycle transfer tittle tattle that we can all read about in the mainstream press if we want to anyway. And I guess there's a limit to the number of people prepared to pay for said tittle tattle.
I only pay for tittle tattle with me lug holes and it's usually coming from the missus.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:45 pm

I only pay for tittle tattle with me lug holes and it's usually coming from the missus.
If she's the same as my beloved she's got everything a man could wish for. Except a "sound off" switch. Serious design flaw that. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

You could talk about Football in general mate..I know many will think I'm licking your arse mate,but I think you'd be very good at it..You are always very level and that would stand you in good stead.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:43 pm

You could talk about Football in general mate..I know many will think I'm licking your arse mate,but I think you'd be very good at it..You are always very level and that would stand you in good stead.

Brown noseing yet again Tel?
:lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ffs Tel give it a rest .

Is there a head shaking emoji on here Danish ?

Fucking hell where’s Pipesmurf when you need him eh ?
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I’ll also add that Mr Kretinsky was quoted somewhere shortly after his arrival as saying not to expect any massive investment into the transfer market , preferring to quietly progress as a club from within .
Whatever that means though I take it to have been music to the ears of a certain Dwarf Cunt and his minions.
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

You'll do great mate
I mean, the bloke who invented sleeping tablets made millions.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Newmarket wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:08 pm I’ll also add that Mr Kretinsky was quoted somewhere shortly after his arrival as saying not to expect any massive investment into the transfer market , preferring to quietly progress as a club from within .
Whatever that means though I take it to have been music to the ears of a certain Dwarf Cunt and his minions.
Been trying to remind them for a while. :D
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Towie

Post by Towie »

Omg, this is football forum not a love in. 🤮🤮
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.