Champions league final

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Champions league final

Post by eskimo joe »

Blanket ban for English teams competing in Europe, How long for do you reckon this time?

Might be a joke, but the dippers do us no favours. They ought to know that people are aware their dole money doesn't stretch far enough to buy footy tickets to exotic areas and are more likely to turn up with a seat number jotted down on a square of toilet paper.

Think their city tour to show their trophies will seem a bit flat now. Let's hope they don't need tickets to enjoy the extravaganza.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

I couldn't post on here last night about the result as I was too upset.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please leave with enough time to spare if you plan to go to the national day of grief and hand-wringing at Hyde Park today.

Nostrsdamus predicted of the ticketing chaos in his 39th quatrain which went.....

Red scousers are vermin or worse
Who'd live in Liverpool the arsehole of the universe.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

:D
And so it starts

Talksport and sky, you would think the Queen had died

Work shy cunts
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:06 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:44 pm Fuck the scouse cunts .

Remember the 39
Let's have it right now.
The wall gave way due to shoddy workmanship and they were only trying to stop it from falling on the Itise.
According to the Liverpool echo, the Itise even praised the Scouse for trying to save them.
There was also a piece in the paper that day saying Elvis was born in Birkenhead and Neil Armstrong's granny Winnie used to take him to Anfield and stand in the kop.
All true my learned friend. Along with a recent revelation that Mother Teresa was born Teresa O'Flaherty, in Toxteth.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Strange that the Madrid supporters managed to find their way into the stadium and take their places in time for the scheduled kick off time.

Perhaps the poor little scousers hadn't realised they had to put their watches forward an hour when they arrived in France.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

garnett

Post by garnett »

Liverpool in fake ticket scandal is not new news, I worked the last 8 seasons at The Boleyn ground in the away section, EVERY time we played them we had hundreds of fake tickets, they used to be collected back in the day and sent to the authorities, clearly nothing has been done.
Their filth couldn't give a fuck how many got in nor the problems of severe overcrowding as long as they were in, I dare say genuine tickets holder's were locked outside yesterday.
But the time has come to throw the book at them, I would suggest a blanket ban on away support regardless of competition, for maybe 10 years or so.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

It’s their fucking M.O turn up late ticketless then storm the fucking turnstiles.
Thieving lying cunts.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A face you could smack with a fucking shovel

Diving cunt.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Kenny Dalglish laid a wreath to remember Heysel yesterday.

While a nice gesture it's a bit late isn't it. I don't recall one single act of contrition from them in the previous 37 years. And while the loss of 97 lives at Hillsborough, caused by pissed-up scousers or not, was a tragedy, the crusade against the Sun and the national outcry was an insult to the 39 dead Juventus fans by completely blanking it.

You cannot tar everybody with the same brush. Not all scousers are low-life cunts. Not even all red ones.

But a fucking lot of them are.