Rich List Football Owners in England latest ranking.

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Rich List Football Owners in England latest ranking.

Post by Ibbyham »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_o ... ball_clubs

West Ham has now increased from £5.6 billions to £7.3 Billions, which probably coming from Kretinsky company who owned part of West Ham perhaps plough some dosh there.

West Ham are ranked 10th richest club in England with Newcastle miles ahead of 2nd place Man City, 3rd QPR, 4th Chelsea with their new owners
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Re: Rich List Football Owners in England latest ranking.

Post by Whiskyman »

Earth to Ibby. ;) ;)

Sorry mate but the wealth of a club's shareholders (owners) has got absolutely nothing to do at all with the "wealth" and spendong power of the business they own.

Pour yourself a large one and chill mate. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

QPR are ranked 3rd richest, and have been stuck in the Championship for the last 7 years, owned my a so called West Ham fan, worth an estimated 15 billion quid, and tried to buy us 10 years ago. If you think our shister owners are tight you should look at his investment in the transfer market.

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:02 am QPR are ranked 3rd richest, and have been stuck in the Championship for the last 7 years, owned my a so called West Ham fan, worth an estimated 15 billion quid, and tried to buy us 10 years ago. If you think our shister owners are tight you should look at his investment in the transfer market.
Fernandez spent an absolute fortune at the start of his tenure at QPR leading to them being fined £17M for their spending in 2013 where they spent 195% of their turnover on wages; funnily enough guess who was their manager at the time? Part of the settlement was that they had a transfer ban which didn't expire until 2019.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44980113

https://www.bing.com/search?q=QPR+trans ... DE5E362F8F

Good old Harry, he can always be relied on to bring a club to its knees. The only one he didn't do it to was Them, because Sugar wouldn't put up with it!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

dorsetdano wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 5:34 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:02 am QPR are ranked 3rd richest, and have been stuck in the Championship for the last 7 years, owned my a so called West Ham fan, worth an estimated 15 billion quid, and tried to buy us 10 years ago. If you think our shister owners are tight you should look at his investment in the transfer market.
Fernandez spent an absolute fortune at the start of his tenure at QPR leading to them being fined £17M for their spending in 2013 where they spent 195% of their turnover on wages; funnily enough guess who was their manager at the time? Part of the settlement was that they had a transfer ban which didn't expire until 2019.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44980113

https://www.bing.com/search?q=QPR+trans ... DE5E362F8F

Good old Harry, he can always be relied on to bring a club to its knees. The only one he didn't do it to was Them, because Sugar wouldn't put up with it!
He certainly does have that very special talent. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:03 am Earth to Ibby. ;) ;)

Sorry mate but the wealth of a club's shareholders (owners) has got absolutely nothing to do at all with the "wealth" and spendong power of the business they own.

Hope you are correct as I don't want to see club like Newcastle spend, spend, spend like Chelsea and Man City did all those years snatching any players they want with large dosh of wages. That what worries me as not only Newcastle are the richest one, there will be several other clubs bring that gap closer to Newcastle and where West Ham going to be? Hope the 70% spending of income revenue will balance that.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Ibbyham wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:34 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:03 am Earth to Ibby. ;) ;)

Hope you are correct as I don't want to see club like Newcastle spend, spend, spend like Chelsea and Man City did all those years snatching any players they want with large dosh of wages. That what worries me as not only Newcastle are the richest one, there will be several other clubs bring that gap closer to Newcastle and where West Ham going to be? Hope the 70% spending of income revenue will balance that.
Jesus Newcastle have some wealth Ibbs.
With what they've got, they could buy Man City and move south. :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:06 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:34 pm

Jesus Newcastle have some wealth Ibbs.
With what they've got, they could buy Man City and move south. :lol:
With that extra dosh, they could buy 19 clubs in Premier League.

I am quite happy what we have got at the moment in £7.3 Billions and that should keep us in Premier League for as long as we can and hope to banish relegation fears as last 2 seasons was the most relaxing since 2007-08 and 2008-09 season