England v Italy

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

England v Italy

Post by palerider »

What a fucking load of old wank.

And I don't even necessarily blame the players. That cunt Southgate sure, for continually picking Sterling and slabhead, but the rest, no. They need a rest ffs. The Nations League is a way to make friendlies look a tad sexy and we should boycott the fucker.

Noni

Re: England v Italy

Post by Noni »

palerider wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:32 am What a fucking load of old wank.

And I don't even necessarily blame the players. That cunt Southgate sure, for continually picking Sterling and slabhead, but the rest, no. They need a rest ffs. The Nations League is a way to make friendlies look a tad sexy and we should boycott the fucker.
I agree with a cherry on top!...... :)

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

And we saw Ward-Prowse,nice and tidy, sideways and backwards - leaving all the intercepts and heavy lifting to Declan Rice.

If that is DM's preferred target then it confirms his continual unsuitability in team building. Not galvanising morale, but blending a collection of people that coordinate their abilities within a common framework.

Moyes and Southgate are similiar in that regard. They just don't see it - never have.

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:34 am

And we saw Ward-Prowse,nice and tidy, sideways and backwards - leaving all the intercepts and heavy lifting to Declan Rice.

If that is DM's preferred target then it confirms his continual unsuitability in team building. Not galvanising morale, but blending a collection of people that coordinate their abilities within a common framework.

Moyes and Southgate are similiar in that regard. They just don't see it - never have.
100%
COYI!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Sign of a player trying to look good by taking the safe option and leaving the real creative play to someone else. Could be the modern version of Ray Wilkins with less flare.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

South of the Gate says hes happy with the performance " yeah, i'm happy they all got down on their knees like good brainwashed fuckwits"

although i havent read it other reports are saying he reckoned with a proper crowd they would have won ! WTF

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:44 pm South of the Gate says hes happy with the performance " yeah, i'm happy they all got down on their knees like good brainwashed fuckwits"

although i havent read it other reports are saying he reckoned with a proper crowd they would have won ! WTF
No different to our lot then :? :roll: .

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:34 am

Again, I thought Rice completely dominated midfield. He broke up play and tried to make things happen going forward.
The problem was that no one else was on the same wavelength.
It's no coincidence that West Ham have got better as he's got better.
As for the game..what's the point 🤷
Sterling should have had a sleepless night after that one, but the £200k a week probably softens the blow.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Losing 3-0 to Hungary, now down to 10 men.

What does our illustrious manager do? Takes off an attacking player in Saka and brings on Maguire.😂😂

Crowd chant you don’t know what you’re doing.

I make them right.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Harry Kane "We've got to take it on the chin"