Assistant Manager

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Assistant Manager

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:06 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:45 pm

Indeed my learned friend. And about fucking time dwarfy and dribbly did something worthwhile.

I can't wait for him to turn up at Rush Green handing out bottles of McAbernathy's Old Sporran single malt in brown paper bags to the lads and teaching them to yell 'Yee're deed ya bassa' at any opposing player who goes past them.

We'll be top by the time that shit-show in the desert starts, mark my words.
I must admit to being a tad damp when the news came through, so much so that next doors golden retriever bore the brunt of quick but murderous outburst from Percy and has had to seek urgent medical attention and an overnight stay at the local vets.
Naturally the sack was emptied over this joyous occasion and I like your good self, can't wait for the mercurial maradona of the north to weave his magic.
And nobody could blame you. Marley and Jasmine have gone into hiding themselves at Pale Towers when they heard the news. The Dundee Diego has ridden into town to take us to glory....

Hussar !

All we need now is for the lemur to coax Crouchy out of retirement and the title will be ours !

Noni

Re: Assistant Manager

Post by Noni »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:24 pm
Towie wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:58 pm Mark Warburton just announced as Assistant Manager.

Pearce replacement on coaching side I guess.

Seems a good appointment, plenty of experience as the main man as well.
He's the type of guy you can crust. And croissant take any old flannel
JayK wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:08 pm How much bread is he gettin? That’s the question
JayK wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:39 pm
In that case we should make a toast to the new coach
Think he's likely to be sandwiched between Gold and the dwarf.... ;)