West Ham vs Man City Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Re: West Ham vs Man City Official Match Thread

Post by Castiron »

As good as City are, we have been fucking dreadful all over the pitch, and that includes Rice.
Scammaca comes on and all we do is try to loft it onto his head, City play to Haalands feet, 2-0 bang.

deanox

Post by deanox »

Scamaca has already won more headers and had a shot on goal (all be it offside) to stake a claim to start next week and if Moyes is brave he will put micky up front with him and Cornet on the left.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Clayton wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:06 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:03 pm Cannot stand pep or city but haaland is fucking great.
Our season starts nxt wk and we’ve got same point as utd and we’re only 3 points off top spot
Off now b4 the real doom mongers start banging on.
Yeah course our season starts next week , maybe if we had some pace and ability on the ball and different tactics we could have had a go at this team because I do not think they were at their best , if anything the majority looked pretty average .
To be perfectly fair I feel that City are doing their part for the water shortage problem, by not breaking into a sweat they will not be wasting water in the after match showers. One can only admire their conscious efforts to help the country in its hour of need.

deanox

Post by deanox »

is benni a vampire? cos he seems frightened of having anything to do with crosses ;)

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

deanox wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:11 pm Scamaca has already won more headers and had a shot on goal (all be it offside) to stake a claim to start next week and if Moyes is brave he will put micky up front with him and Cornet on the left.
Brave is not something I would associate with old bugeyes , he is no William Wallace .

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

91.43 minute and we get to have a look at Downes and Coventry with 1.30 minutes left :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Bowen and Fornals off .

deanox

Post by deanox »

Not a surprising result.
Thought Scamaca looked good in his brief appearance. A truer test will be next week at Forest.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

deanox wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:26 pm Not a surprising result.
Thought Scamaca looked good in his brief appearance. A truer test will be next week at Forest.
I thought he showed more in his arsenal then Antonio has ever shown in that cameo .

IndianHammer

Post by IndianHammer »

Whats grinding my gears is the short goal kicks, just to get it back and hit it nowhere under pressure. How many times do we have to do it to know we are shit at it? At least kick it long first time with a run-up.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

deanox wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:26 pm Not a surprising result.
considering most of were expecting 4 or 5.....trouble is citeh didnt even need to break sweat to beat us and seemed happy with the two they got