West Ham vs Man City Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: West Ham vs Man City Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:42 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:49 pm

I feel more confident if 5-4-1 in defending to 5-2-3 in attacking style of the game than 4-2-3-1 as this 4-2-3-1 is started to dry up a bit. We need to perform better than our last 3 pre-season with all first team players playing with Aguerd the only absentee.
All those formations are much more favourable than the 4-2-1 you mentioned :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

It's Antonio up front and Fabianski in goal - happy fucking days

deanox

Post by deanox »

This has been predicted but I am so disappointed that we start a new campaign with the same team, but with even fewer players than last year!!!

We have wasted our time trying to buy players who don't want to come to us which to me is fucking lunacy. I know that sometimes players have reservations in joining clubs but our last two targets have actively said they prefer to go to other clubs even the fucking blue bin dippers!!!!

I think I had us down for a draw but now looks like a 0-5 game to me. I hope I'm wrong but this is just typical of our dithering and trying to sign players who do not want to come. :evil: :x :x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

hd1

Post by hd1 »

I think we'll lose 0-5 but I hope I'm wrong :D

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

deanox wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:04 pm This has been predicted but I am so disappointed that we start a new campaign with the same team, but with even fewer players than last year!!!

We have wasted our time trying to buy players who don't want to come to us which to me is fucking lunacy. I know that sometimes players have reservations in joining clubs but our last two targets have actively said they prefer to go to other clubs even the fucking blue bin dippers!!!!

I think I had us down for a draw but now looks like a 0-5 game to me. I hope I'm wrong but this is just typical of our dithering and trying to sign players who do not want to come. :evil: :x :x
wash, get rinsed...repeat

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

hd1 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:26 pm I think we'll lose 0-5 but I hope I'm wrong :D
Nah. Double figure loss at the very least. Haaland will score at least five before half time and then be subbed. Moyes will be sacked and will be replaced by a fan elected committee.

And the world will continue on it’s merry journey across the galaxy.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Pretty sure we can get something out of this match , 1st game of the season at home , and Moyes predictable 11 behind the ball . 1-1

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

They are possibly the best club side ever, so who gives a fuck? we get anything and its a bonus

More interested in our starting line up, see how we have moved on from last season :) :) :)
Covid in the Boardroom

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

jameskel wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:01 pm They are possibly the best club side ever, so who gives a fuck? we get anything and its a bonus

More interested in our starting line up, see how we have moved on from last season :) :) :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

jameskel wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:01 pm They are possibly the best club side ever, so who gives a fuck? we get anything and its a bonus

Listening to the press briefing, it seems the only player available fitness wise is Areola. And I'm guessing when DM said struggling with injuries, that means Zouma plus ANO. He already covered Ogbonna needing several more weeks work, before being considered for selection.