Lensbury

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Lensbury

Post by palerider »

I see the new fuhrer has locked the Bint Euro thread. Miserable cunt. Become a traffic warden.

So I'd like to say the bintesses partied hard at their hotel, the Lensbury resort in Teddington. A place I know well as it was once the home of Lensbury FC, the Shell team, and I graced the pitches and the bar there for many years.

What tales I have to tell of drunkenness and debauchery and I hope the ladies there had some of the same.

Newmarket

Re: Lensbury

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:30 pm I see the new fuhrer has locked the Bint Euro thread. Miserable cunt. Become a traffic warden.

So I'd like to say the bintesses partied hard at their hotel, the Lensbury resort in Teddington. A place I know well as it was once the home of Lensbury FC, the Shell team, and I graced the pitches and the bar there for many years.

What tales I have to tell of drunkenness and debauchery and I hope the ladies there had some of the same.
You cunt :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Does two ton ted still live there Mr Pale? Rumour has it he got rid of his van once Greggs arrived on the scene….. :D

I’m curious by the way, who is this ‘new fuhrer’? Did the gonzo and the kilted one sell off newms in the transfer window? I hope they got more than a packet of peanuts for him :lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

palerider

Post by palerider »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:22 pm Does two ton ted still live there Mr Pale? Rumour has it he got rid of his van once Greggs arrived on the scene….. :D

I’m curious by the way, who is this ‘new fuhrer’? Did the gonzo and the kilted one sell off newms in the transfer window? I hope they got more than a packet of peanuts for him :lol:
I can't reveal his name as his Grays heavies will be on my case but he's a sour old fucker and that's the truth. Let the country rejoice ffs. There's fuck all else to get carried away about.

And yes, I did watch it as the T20 team were getting mullered with a capital M. It was mostly rubbish but the slug balancer was good. Perhaps a sparkly little costume for the slug ?

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Ah Lensbury, used to play cricket over there back in the day

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Has the Women's Euro thread is closed down, I just wanted to say Ellen White supports West Ham.

palerider

Post by palerider »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:57 pm Has the Women's Euro thread is closed down, I just wanted to say Ellen White supports West Ham.
Good for her.

I've changed my mind about bintball. At the highest level it's pretty good, just slower. But the way that Sky in particular are ramming it down our throats is, imo, doing it a disservice.

As for Lensbury HD, I too played cricket there in the late 70's/early 80's. Fabulous facilities and a fucking liberty when Shell sold off all of the sports pitches but as they pay me a decent pension I guess I can't have it both ways.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Well Pale, it probably means we played against each other :o

I played for Old Surbitonians (don't ask) at that time

palerider

Post by palerider »

hd1 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:19 am Well Pale, it probably means we played against each other :o

I played for Old Surbitonians (don't ask) at that time
Don't think so HD.

We played in a different league. Mostly Middlesex, Bucks & Berkshire. Teams like Harefield, Marlow and Farnham Royal spring to mind.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

We definitely played one of your teams, although I was a mere whippersnapper back then 😉