Taking the knee......again.

Chat about anything football related here!
Rick_Deckard

Re: Taking the knee......again.

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Noni wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:14 pm Personally they should of ended this after a year, what the police did was wrong IMHO in the US. Taking the knee showed support to those victims that got foolishly murdered for nothing. You cannot change society over night.

What confuses me amongst blacks. Some of us during our childhood got bullied in some shape or form. Does a black person call this racism ?

Strange!!!
A year ??? WTF they should not have even started doing it, its sport not fucking politics..and most of these idiots had no idea what a scum organisation blm were/are even though it was clear to see on TV and the MSM, but like the dimwits most of them are they were scared to oppose anybody that said it would be a good idea to do it i(no doubt for fear of being called racist and cancelled) and just kow towed and kneeled...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Noni wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:14 pm Personally they should of ended this after a year, what the police did was wrong IMHO in the US. Taking the knee showed support to those victims that got foolishly murdered for nothing. You cannot change society over night.

What confuses me amongst blacks. Some of us during our childhood got bullied in some shape or form. Does a black person call this racism ?

Strange!!!
Yes as and when it suits the individual’s agenda.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Actions speak louder than words, or more appropriately In this case, it is time for positive action rather than gestures

That being said, just how old does Dwayne think Stanley Matthews would be today? 😂
Flairon