The Interview

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: The Interview

Post by palerider »

hd1 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:54 pm Christ don't you lot get bored with moaning your bollox off about the same old things, irrespective of the post subject? :roll:
No, not really.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:38 pm
Clayton wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:02 pm

From what I understand when he was at Lyon he was taught to play LB by non other then Joldi Alba , and from what I understand did well there , so in my book its a no brainer . Even if we could do with another attacking option up front , but I would play Antonio on the left and play Scamacca up front and Bowen on the right with Fornals playing the ten role . Actually play like a red bull team and play football against a side who lost there first match back in the big time last weekend and hopefully not sit back and try and beat them on the break .
But isn't the problem that we simply aren't creative, or pacy, enough to cause problems to teams who sit back against us ? For me that is the reason we have been utterly predictable and unsuccessful since December last year. In short we have been sussed and don't have to necessary tools to change our game plan.

Haven't seen much of Cornet but from what I have he is a massive upgrade on Benrahma, particularly when we don't have the ball. But will that enable Fornals to be played in a role better suited to his ability to pick out the "killer" ball ? I guess we'll have to wait and see, but if it doesn't then I can still see our basic predictability being an issue.
Totally agree with you on Fornals Whisky......he supplies subline passes and his vision is excellent .......ok a few get away but that is also caused by players not making the runs........as for Cornet....I´m like you haven´t seen much of him......but my son says he´s one of the best in the PL for his position.........on FIFA......ffs.......it´s all falling together now on our scouting team

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

hd1 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:54 pm Christ don't you lot get bored with moaning your bollox off about the same old things, irrespective of the post subject? :roll:
Fuck off it keeps me alive

:lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

The way I see it , while they’re moaning about the same old things they’re leaving me alone .

You should read the transfer window thread on other forums , a couple of em are like war zones :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !