January 2023 transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Pipe smurf

January 2023 transfer window thread

Post by Pipe smurf »

Pipe smurf

Re: Moyes is after Ruslan Volodymyrovych Malinovskyi, wants him signed before the beginning of the January transfer wind

Post by Pipe smurf »

Fellow Ukrainian international is also under the microscope

HITC

Newcastle, Wolves & West Ham eye ‘golden boy’ talent likened to Bale

Dylan Walsh

Newcastle United and West Ham are both reportedly looking at signing Ukrainian international Viktor Tsygankov, with Wolves also in the mix for the 24-year-old winger.

According to Jeunes Footeux, the Dynamo Kyiv superstar is a target for many top sides around Europe with the attacker’s contract set to expire next summer, with the likes of Newcastle, West Ham and Wolves all looking to sign a bargain forward in 2023 in Tsygankov.

The wide-forward is regarded by many as one of Ukraine’s best players, with Scouted Football even labelling the attacker as a ‘golden boy’ of his generation, yet despite huge praise, Tsygankov is yet to leave his homeland in search for a bigger move, yet next year could change all of that.

Whilst football in Ukraine has resumed with Dynamo Kyiv even competing in the UEFA Europa League this season, Tsygankov’s contract situation could mean that some clubs might smell a bargain when it comes to signing a top forward, an opportunity the likes of Newcastle, West Ham and Wolves will not want to pass up on.

All three Premier League clubs added to their attacks this summer, yet more quality out on the wings could be needed for the trio, which is something Tsygankov will bring in spades given the 24-year-old’s ability to play on both the left and the right, a versatile skill that will be desirable for interested parties.

Once compared by UEFA’s official website to former Real Madrid and Tottenham superstar Gareth Bale, Tsygankov will be on the radar for many clubs heading into the January window, and for the Premier League threesome interested in the winger, their work will be cut out if they’re to win the race for the attacker.

Tsygankov has been one of Europe’s hidden gems for quite some time, yet now seems to be the time where his abilities and his potential has now finally come into the limelight, and this January could see a Premier League battle between Newcastle, West Ham and Wolves to see who signs the attacker.

With a cheap transfer fee likely to be Dynamo Kyiv’s demand given Tsygankov’s contract situation, a bidding and wage war could breakout between the three aspiring English sides, with the attacker a player who can provide a lot of quality and depth to either side in the top-flight looking to add another winger to their ranks.

Watcher

Re: Moyes is after Ruslan Volodymyrovych Malinovskyi, wants him signed before the beginning of the January transfer wind

Post by Watcher »

Does Kretinsky have a bottomless pit somewhere?

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

Watcher wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:42 pm Does Kretinsky have a bottomless pit somewhere?
Don´t know about that but his presence is not for the worse that´s for sure!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Watcher wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:42 pm Does Kretinsky have a bottomless pit somewhere?
Well he does have shares in EDF energy I believe, who of course will be making bigger profits over the next few years
COYI!!!

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

JayK wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:46 pm
Well he does have shares in EDF energy I believe, who of course will be making bigger profits over the next few years
Interesting

I´m sensing optimism at the club I haven't´s sensed in ages

JayK

Post by JayK »

Watcher wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:13 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:46 pm

Interesting

I´m sensing optimism at the club I haven't´s sensed in ages
I’m not saying I expect him to spend again in January unless absolutely necessary but he does have a rising profit margin to aid him if he needs
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Fuck having that across your shirt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:43 pm Fuck having that across your shirt.
It would fit easily across Dawson's

palerider

Post by palerider »

I thought players with Russian clubs could sign outside of a transfer window or is that no longer a thing ?