January 2023 transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: January 2023 transfer window thread

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:02 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:55 pm I think Dec will still give his all for the club til the summer. He doesn’t seem like the other type. Didn’t need to come out with the info but we all knew it anyway.
With stories everywhere prior to this, saying club willing to sell him in the summer it started with them and not him.
He has said it before, I'm just surprised he is still here, and I don't think the start we have had will help matters. I think he will now stay till summer but God knows why. Well his word I suppose, not many like him around.
I know he’s said he’s ambitious and stuff before but doesn’t this one scream more that he’s off than previous statements?
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Rice out.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I bet the stumpy cunts drooling over the possible sale.
Get rid of Dec and scaramooch, plus vlasic and Arthur and voila! Spent fuck all again.
I wouldn't put anything past that baggy eyed little cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

JayK wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:17 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:02 pm

He has said it before, I'm just surprised he is still here, and I don't think the start we have had will help matters. I think he will now stay till summer but God knows why. Well his word I suppose, not many like him around.
I know he’s said he’s ambitious and stuff before but doesn’t this one scream more that he’s off than previous statements?
Indeed, it sort of puts the official stamp to it.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:52 pm I bet the stumpy cunts drooling over the possible sale.
Get rid of Dec and scaramooch, plus vlasic and Arthur and voila! Spent fuck all again.
You forgot the year or two savings cause Dec wouldn't renew. That you can say covers part of the wages for the new comers.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:17 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:52 pm I bet the stumpy cunts drooling over the possible sale.
You forgot the year or two savings cause Dec wouldn't renew. That you can say covers part of the wages for the new comers.
Indeed.
Factor in the other three's wages and you're looking at over half a mil a month.
And you can bet your life they won't let silly bollocks spend any more of their money in the forthcoming transfer window.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I would say Good luck to him.

The people at this club have no intention of taking us forward.How can you have a manager whose form in the past year would not leave us far off the drop is STILL the manager with a 6 week break.Them teams we have beat in the PL since then,only one of them is still there.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:43 pm I would say Good luck to him.

The people at this club have no intention of taking us forward.How can you have a manager whose form in the past year would not leave us far off the drop is STILL the manager with a 6 week break.Them teams we have beat in the PL since then,only one of them is still there.
Well argued and I would observe he is probably the second worst scottish manager in the clubs history. Who doesn't have fond memories of Lou Macari, I know I don't

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:40 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:17 pm

Indeed.
Factor in the other three's wages and you're looking at over half a mil a month.
And you can bet your life they won't let silly bollocks spend any more of their money in the forthcoming transfer window.
It will have to be a balancing act if/when any sale happens won't it ? Makes no difference (in accounting terms) if Rice is sold before or not tbh. He would either be shown as an asset, with a value, or in the cash column. Where the balancing bit comes in is that any sale price will be massively affected by relegation. Future earning projections would fall off a cliff and no one is going to spend over the odds on a broken down championship club are they ?

Interesting times ahead imo.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Personally I reckon Rice has made himself look a right cunt tbh
It was an England press conference ffs talk about fucking England or that wanker Southgate by all means but ignore any shit stirring from the fucking press about club matters very immature and naive to say the least.
Bodes well for our relegation fight when he fucking gets back club captain and all.

And before you say it we all know he’s going to fuck off it’s just the place and timing were bang out of fucking order imo.