January 2023 transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: January 2023 transfer window thread

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:42 am Personally I reckon Rice has made himself look a right cunt tbh
It was an England press conference ffs talk about fucking England or that wanker Southgate by all means but ignore any shit stirring from the fucking press about club matters very immature and naive to say the least.
Bodes well for our relegation fight when he fucking gets back club captain and all.

And before you say it we all know he’s going to fuck off it’s just the place and timing were bang out of fucking order imo.
Agreed. No doubt that rent boy Mount has been in his ear.

Total lack of class.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

palerider wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:54 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:42 am Personally I reckon Rice has made himself look a right cunt tbh
It was an England press conference ffs talk about fucking England or that wanker Southgate by all means but ignore any shit stirring from the fucking press about club matters very immature and naive to say the least.
Bodes well for our relegation fight when he fucking gets back club captain and all.

And before you say it we all know he’s going to fuck off it’s just the place and timing were bang out of fucking order imo.

Total lack of class.
I thought Chelsea were thinking of offloading Mount.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

eskimo joe wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:00 am
palerider wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:54 am

Total lack of class.
I thought Chelsea were thinking of offloading Mount.
He's after a pay rise but I don't think there's any chance of him leaving.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Personally I think it could have been done deliberately, what better way to announce to all and sundry that you want out of this shit show of a club.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Don't worry.

Noble will convince him that a wet Tuesday in Hull is a career move.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Good luck to him, why would he want to stay and watch Marty grind talent into the ground

As for value, never will we get £100 Mill, 65/70, maybe

Will be replaced by a Marathon runner
Covid in the Boardroom

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

100% this . No matter what those Cunts on KUMB say .

I doubt the rest of the squad can’t wait to get out in his slipstream now .
Naivety or intentional it can’t help but affect the other players . Even the ones that wouldn’t mind the championship.
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Apparently we have signed some Brazilian centre back, only 20 years old.

But unfortunately it looks like Moyes is turning to Fellaini to turn our season around. 😂😂

Maybe Papa Smurf can confirm?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Towie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:56 pm Apparently we have signed some Brazilian centre back, only 20 years old.

But unfortunately it looks like Moyes is turning to Fellaini to turn our season around. 😂😂

Maybe Papa Smurf can confirm?
The deal hasn't been done, apparently we don't want to pay anything for him, he's at the end of his contract and they want compensation and a sell on fee....,and we don't want to pay anything.....and I'm not sure if he would qualify for a work visa...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:56 pm Apparently we have signed some Brazilian centre back,
Can we assume it’s not Eder Militao ? ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?