Everton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Everton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by andyginbrasil »

Towie wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:11 pm Dreadful, please can the happy clappers who have buried their heads in the sand tell me something positive from this game?

Out done by Frank Lampard ffs.
They won't return from the match until late....then they will I'm sure......first on the agenda..... it's our fault because apparently we are not real fans and are solely responsible for the way the team are playing.... ;)

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:31 pm
Towie wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:11 pm Dreadful, please can the happy clappers who have buried their heads in the sand tell me something positive from this game?

Out done by Frank Lampard ffs.
They won't return from the match until late....then they will I'm sure......first on the agenda..... it's our fault because apparently we are not real fans and are solely responsible for the way the team are playing.... ;)
Yep, but we know it's bollox even if they don't.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:27 pm Sets up to defend all first half then the inevitable comes when we go a goal behind.
Stupid cunt plays the same fucking faces
Fornals Soucek Cresswell Coufal all of whom have been fucking dogshit all season .

The dour cunt never fucking learns.
Can also mention Fabianski and Antonio at least they get to play in what many say is their best position , poor Fornals has to play out wide to cover for what can only be described as a waste of space .

Hammershark

Post by Hammershark »

Moyes done a good job for a while but he is limited ….after a good start last season we were found out and our football has been shite for a long time now….if it wasn’t for the euro cup run papering over the cracks we would have been calling for his head last year.
He’s not a winner …he sets up to not get beat and hopes to nick a goal against everyone we play.
He’s never proactive when things ain’t working during games only reactive when we are losing.
We have so many good skill full players now but you wouldn’t realise it because of the way they are being set up.
I think you can now see in the players faces they don’t believe in what they are being asked to do..
Thanks Moyes but it’s time to go now…you have no answers, and I can’t see the board standing for this with the money they have shelled out recently.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Benrahma is now back on the naughty step after placing his corner directly into the sidenetting

The look of utter revulsion on DMs face, reminded me of the look normaly seen, by innocent people who discover the fresh evidence of a badly mutilated corpse, after an enthusiastic Mexican cartel punishment beating ...

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:41 pm Benrahma is now back on the naughty step after placing his corner directly into the sidenetting

The look of utter revulsion on DMs face, reminded me of the look normaly seen, by innocent people who discover the fresh evidence of a badly mutilated corpse, after an enthusiastic Mexican cartel punishment beating ...
You would have thought he would be smiling because he had been given another good excuse for losing.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

On Sky Sports Moyes is asked for his views on West Ham’s display: “Not very good. We got a bit better after they scored. The first half was a poor game all round, really.

“We had a game on Thursday, you have to take that into consideration ... we’ve brought in new players and we’re trying to find out about them.

“It was mainly the players I know about, they’re the ones who let me down today, with some poor play overall. We’ve been showing signs of getting ‘back to it’ but I didn’t think we did today.

“We just didn’t, couldn’t, sort of put two or three passes together ... when we got anything in the final third it was nearly always the wrong decision. But I’ve got to say in the last 20 minutes we had chances to at worst get an equaliser so I think if you reallly analyse the end of it, we’ve probably missed a few big chances.

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:47 pm On Sky Sports Moyes is asked for his views on West Ham’s display: “Not very good. We got a bit better after they scored. The first half was a poor game all round, really.

“We had a game on Thursday, you have to take that into consideration ... we’ve brought in new players and we’re trying to find out about them.

“It was mainly the players I know about, they’re the ones who let me down today, with some poor play overall. We’ve been showing signs of getting ‘back to it’ but I didn’t think we did today.

“We just didn’t, couldn’t, sort of put two or three passes together ... when we got anything in the final third it was nearly always the wrong decision. But I’ve got to say in the last 20 minutes we had chances to at worst get an equaliser so I think if you reallly analyse the end of it, we’ve probably missed a few big chances.
What a cunt.

That's all.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:41 pm Benrahma is now back on the naughty step after placing his corner directly into the sidenetting

I'm beginning to wonder what type of company you keep....... can't you have a word with them to snuff out Popeye

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Saw more excitement and energy from the people queuing to pay homage to Her Majesty than our bunch of spineless pricks.