Everton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Everton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Our next 3 games:

Wolves (H)
Fulham (H)
Southampton (A)

Where do we get the 3 points? Wolves are hard to break, Fulham on top form, away at Southampton never easy.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

LittleHammerton wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:07 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:02 pm When Scamacca and Paquetta get fully integrated into the West Ham team, then watch these boys fly...They have all the skills,tricks, to bamboozle this league
I admire your confidence and hope you are right.

But I've seen nothing from Paquetta yet....Moyes doesn't let Scamacca play...20 mins here and there is not enough to do anything.

Not sure why Moyes feels that all new players cant be put straight in to the team....you don't see other teams holding their new signings back. Look how Onana is progressing with this lot after going straight in to starting11!
To be honest, the way the results have been going it wouldn't do them any harm to have been thrown in from the start. His tactics have been the same for two seasons, since Christmas they have failed miserably, so continuing with them and not playing the newbies from the off is pointless.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

At least Everton get their first win of the season :roll: . Moyes just has no idea how to improve our performance , and what his coaches are doing is earning a decent wage for doing bugger all it appears .
I wanted Moyes to see the project through , to build on what he had begun , but he just hasn't got that ability .

LittleHammerton

Post by LittleHammerton »

At this rate we will lose Rice in January as well.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

dagenhamdave wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:04 pm It was worse than I thought it was going to be.
Moyes should be ashamed at that.
He will be but he will point the finger solely at the players
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

What is it going to take for Moyes to try something different ?
Particularly when we are losing ?
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

DM now has two weeks to get his clever ideas into the group on the training pitches - let's not forget winning is what he does

someone just posted on twitter - He pretends to win football matches and we pretend to enjoy it

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

His coaches need to mutiny and string the jock up ( was going to say by his balls , but he hasn't got a pair ) .
Really do not understand how the coaches have continued to support him , things should have changed once they realised Moyes was going to continue with the same old tactics/players .

JayK

Post by JayK »

Clayton wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:23 pm His coaches need to mutiny and string the jock up ( was going to say by his balls , but he hasn't got a pair ) .
Really do not understand how the coaches have continued to support him , things should have changed once they realised Moyes was going to continue with the same old tactics/players .
Still think this is possibly one of the reasons Pearce went
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Sets up to defend all first half then the inevitable comes when we go a goal behind.
Stupid cunt plays the same fucking faces
Fornals Soucek Cresswell Coufal all of whom have been fucking dogshit all season .

The dour cunt never fucking learns.