Everton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Everton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:47 pm On Sky Sports Moyes is asked for his views on West Ham’s display: “Not very good. We got a bit better after they scored. The first half was a poor game all round, really.

“We had a game on Thursday, you have to take that into consideration ... we’ve brought in new players and we’re trying to find out about them.

“It was mainly the players I know about, they’re the ones who let me down today, with some poor play overall. We’ve been showing signs of getting ‘back to it’ but I didn’t think we did today.

“We just didn’t, couldn’t, sort of put two or three passes together ... when we got anything in the final third it was nearly always the wrong decision. But I’ve got to say in the last 20 minutes we had chances to at worst get an equaliser so I think if you reallly analyse the end of it, we’ve probably missed a few big chances.
That's it David, you blame everyone else.
Just fuck off.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

No mention of sitting back all fucking first half against a shit Everton team then ?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:58 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:47 pm On Sky Sports Moyes is asked for his views on West Ham’s display: “Not very good. We got a bit better after they scored. The first half was a poor game all round, really.

“We had a game on Thursday, you have to take that into consideration ... we’ve brought in new players and we’re trying to find out about them.

“It was mainly the players I know about, they’re the ones who let me down today, with some poor play overall. We’ve been showing signs of getting ‘back to it’ but I didn’t think we did today.

“We just didn’t, couldn’t, sort of put two or three passes together ... when we got anything in the final third it was nearly always the wrong decision. But I’ve got to say in the last 20 minutes we had chances to at worst get an equaliser so I think if you reallly analyse the end of it, we’ve probably missed a few big chances.
That's it David, you blame everyone else.
Just fuck off.
Some honesty wouldn't go amiss.

How about shouldering the blame yourself you clueless arse.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Nothing worse than when a man can’t hold his hands up and say I made a mistake.
Every West Ham fan and his dog can see you fucked up big time.

Silly cunt

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

If he takes a really good look at his statement, analyzes it maybe the light will shine. Likes to cushion the blows with the same old excuses, adding the we got some getting used to the prem bullshit. Wearing really really thin now.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

'It was mainly the players I know about that let me down.'

Has it occurred that they no longer want to play for you ?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:04 pm

If he takes a really good look at his statement, analyzes it maybe the light will shine. Likes to cushion the blows with the same old excuses, adding the we got some getting used to the prem bullshit. Wearing really really thin now.
Surprised he didn’t use jet lagged from Denmark ?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:08 pm 'It was mainly the players I know about that let me down.'

Most of them are fucking shit.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:09 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:08 pm 'It was mainly the players I know about that let me down.'

It looks that way but I reckon if a new manager was in for the next game they'd improve drastically. They are mostly very good players badly coached and with fuck awful tactics.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:12 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:09 pm

It looks that way but I reckon if a new manager was in for the next game they'd improve drastically. They are mostly very good players badly coached and with fuck awful tactics.
Agreed my good man 100%
Love a cup of Rosey I do.