Who thinks Covid football was like real football?

Chat about anything football related here!

Who thinks Covid football was like real football?

Post by 9898 »

Speak up if you still think covid football was real football.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

BlackDiamond

Re: Who thinks Covid football was like real football?

Post by BlackDiamond »

9898 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:01 pm Speak up if you still think covid football was real football.
What an interesting question: Some people have asked the same thing about Covid births - like were they real babies. The BBC has commisioned a documentary team to follow the development of 40 Covid births and report on their progress and their essence of 'realness' on their 18th birthdays.

In some ways you were a trend forecaster in this area, as I believe you challenged this very fundamental idea before others even identified the phenomena.

It is true what they say about you. And let's face it,no ones laughing now.

Post by 9898 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:44 pm
9898 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:01 pm Speak up if you still think covid football was real football.
What an interesting question: Some people have asked the same thing about Covid births - like were they real babies. The BBC has commisioned a documentary team to follow the development of 40 Covid births and report on their progress and their essence of 'realness' on their 18th birthdays.

In some ways you were a trend forecaster in this area, as I believe you challenged this very fundamental idea before others even identified the phenomena.

It is true what they say about you. And let's face it,no ones laughing now[highlight=yellow]

Certainly not at your posts.

Lots of people staying quiet because they can't bring themselves to say The Numbers was correct all along.

Moyes was, is, will be a poor manager.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

9898 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:27 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:44 pm

It is true what they say about you. And let's face it,no ones laughing now[highlight=yellow]

Lots of people staying quiet because they can't bring themselves to say The Numbers was correct all along.

Again not true, I laughed but it's probably because we know exactly what he is saying.

The last sentence I will give you , but it hasn't really got anything to do with COVID, as his past record proves
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:38 am
9898 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:27 am

Again not true, I laughed but it's probably because we know exactly what he is saying.

The last sentence I will give you , but it hasn't really got anything to do with COVID, as his past record proves
That and the fact that quite a few people said the same things about the 🦖 way before Numbers came out with it.

We can all give it the told you so . It’s just pretty droll and classless to actually do it .
And then keep doing it .
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:06 am

That and the fact that quite a few people said the same things about the 🦖 way before Numbers came out with it.

We can all give it the told you so . It’s just pretty droll and classless to actually do it .
And then keep doing it .
100%
COYI!!!

Post by 9898 »

And then keep doing it .
Let's get things straight.
No one, and I mean no one, spoke the future quicker than me. I told everyone the future with Moyes the day he signed.
As for covid football not real, muppets still won't admit it. So desperate for success they want to make themselves believe that the (relative) success under Moyes was real and not just a load of practice shit that meant nothing.

Towie

Post by Towie »

9898 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:06 pm

And then keep doing it .
No one, and I mean no one, spoke the future quicker than me. I told everyone the future with Moyes the day he signed.
As for covid football not real, muppets still won't admit it. So desperate for success they want to make themselves believe that the (relative) success under Moyes was real and not just a load of practice shit that meant nothing.
Keep telling yourself that Numbnuts.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Stamford pisses the bed
Covid in the Boardroom

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

9898 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:06 pm

And then keep doing it .
That’s bollocks . I said it before the cunt signed . Never wanted him in the first place and wasn’t afraid to bang on about it either , well before he “signed”.
You can ask any regular on here .
Moyes almost had me swallowing my words for a while too.

West Ham Central have more exclusives than you .
Bring back Jonathon !