Daniel Křetínský

Chat about anything football related here!
Pipe smurf

Daniel Křetínský

Post by Pipe smurf »

appointing directors yet he dosen´t rule anything around here :lol:

https://www.claretandhugh.info/jp-morga ... ham-board/

whufc_crest

Newmarket

Re: Daniel Křetínský

Post by Newmarket »

Man lands on moon moment
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Someone doesn’t know how the boardroom works. 🙄
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Is he going to buy West Ham stakes very soon?
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:58 pm Someone doesn’t know how the boardroom works. 🙄
I think there are many things Claret & Hugh, and those that sail in her, know the square root of fuck all about. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Personally I think if he owned the club the jock pep would have gone after Sunday.
To me it's obvious he's the one that has shelled out the 180 million quid in some way shape or form for players, while the other pair of cunts probably gave him a fiver for a new pen to sign the contracts.
Cunty and pissy arse have probably had a meltdown over paying him off the compensation and thus we have to keep the cunt, whereas kretinsky would more than likely love to have him bundled in to the back of a car and driven off a cliff!
The statisticians amongst our fans have suggested that we've taken 33 points out of a possible 99 which by all accounts is relegation material.
Any of the so called elites certainly wouldn't put up with this turgid shite, but then again he wouldn't be considered good enough to manage them in the first place
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:25 pm Personally I think if he owned the club the jock pep would have gone after Sunday.
To me it's obvious he's the one that has shelled out the 180 million quid in some way shape or form for players, while the other pair of cunts probably gave him a fiver for a new pen to sign the contracts.
Cunty and pissy arse have probably had a meltdown over paying him off the compensation and thus we have to keep the cunt, whereas kretinsky would more than likely love to have him bundled in to the back of a car and driven off a cliff!
The statisticians amongst our fans have suggested that we've taken 33 points out of a possible 99 which by all accounts is relegation material.
Any of the so called elites certainly wouldn't put up with this turgid shite, but then again he wouldn't be considered good enough to manage them in the first place
I very much doubt Kretinsky has spent any of his own money funding the transfer kitty. He's a very rich man and, presumably, wants to stay rich. I guess it could be said he has indirectly been responsible because he obviously put money into the business when he bought his stake in. We will probably have to wait for the accounts to be released before discovering the impact such a spending splurge has had on the financial position.

Thar said having invested money into his shares he will want to make them work for his financial benefit. Consequently he will, no doubt, be looking at the league table and gazing worriedly over spread sheets, pie charts and probably even fucking tea leaves to try and establish how much relegation will affect the value of his investment. So if he dies have concerns about Moyes' managerial talents, or lack of them, I'm sure he will be expressing them. And probably on a regular basis.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:16 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:25 pm Personally I think if he owned the club the jock pep would have gone after Sunday.
I very much doubt Kretinsky has spent any of his own money funding the transfer kitty. He's a very rich man and, presumably, wants to stay rich. I guess it could be said he has indirectly been responsible because he obviously put money into the business when he bought his stake in. We will probably have to wait for the accounts to be released before discovering the impact such a spending splurge has had on the financial position.

Thar said having invested money into his shares he will want to make them work for his financial benefit. Consequently he will, no doubt, be looking at the league table and gazing worriedly over spread sheets, pie charts and probably even fucking tea leaves to try and establish how much relegation will affect the value of his investment. So if he dies have concerns about Moyes' managerial talents, or lack of them, I'm sure he will be expressing them. And probably on a regular basis.
If not kretinsky whisk, then who?
I can't honestly believe that it was the shysters, they'd struggle to stump up a quarter of that. I mean we all know that you don't pay the full price straight away as it's a structured affair, but even so, it's still a fair wedge for two of the tightest people in the world to come up with.
Perhaps it's JP Morgan and we'll be playing home matches in Vegas next season, very strange.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:41 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:16 pm

If not kretinsky whisk, then who?
I can't honestly believe that it was the shysters, they'd struggle to stump up a quarter of that. I mean we all know that you don't pay the full price straight away as it's a structured affair, but even so, it's still a fair wedge for two of the tightest people in the world to come up with.
Perhaps it's JP Morgan and we'll be playing home matches in Vegas next season, very strange.
This investment business is a dark tunnel to me. I can imagine how it might be for the two stooges but only a blind guess.

Don't know what the sell on terms were but the agreed value might be dependent on league position, that might persuade The stooges to part with some money, also how the valuation is done , if the players are assets they would get some of the money back . There expenditure could I suppose theoretically raise what they get. But then league position is important.

AHH I'm talking off my tree. Probably right, they kept their hands in their pockets.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

I should image the £228 million we received from sky etc at the end of the season helped a lot.....