Daniel Křetínský

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Daniel Křetínský

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:41 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:16 pm

I very much doubt Kretinsky has spent any of his own money funding the transfer kitty. He's a very rich man and, presumably, wants to stay rich. I guess it could be said he has indirectly been responsible because he obviously put money into the business when he bought his stake in. We will probably have to wait for the accounts to be released before discovering the impact such a spending splurge has had on the financial position.

Thar said having invested money into his shares he will want to make them work for his financial benefit. Consequently he will, no doubt, be looking at the league table and gazing worriedly over spread sheets, pie charts and probably even fucking tea leaves to try and establish how much relegation will affect the value of his investment. So if he dies have concerns about Moyes' managerial talents, or lack of them, I'm sure he will be expressing them. And probably on a regular basis.
If not kretinsky whisk, then who?
I can't honestly believe that it was the shysters, they'd struggle to stump up a quarter of that. I mean we all know that you don't pay the full price straight away as it's a structured affair, but even so, it's still a fair wedge for two of the tightest people in the world to come up with.
Perhaps it's JP Morgan and we'll be playing home matches in Vegas next season, very strange.
Loans against potential income would be my guess. But of course it is a guess. Could be personal loans (directors) or possibly a bank or two. I doubt if Doris the tea lady suddenly found a sack of folding stashed behind the tea bags.

As you say the amount required up front would have been significantly less than the full value, the balance owed on the various deals will appear as owed to creditors on the balance sheets.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

If you were the biggest Shareholder for West Ham,would you still have Moyes in charge?He buys players and has no idea what to do with them.

I'd be trying to persuade Pochettino to come.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:55 pm If you were the biggest Shareholder for West Ham,would you still have Moyes in charge?He buys players and has no idea what to do with them.

He has a very unpopular and dislikeable brand. With that in mind,you would imagine his future support will naturally erode.

The question is how quickly. Once a set of poor results continue longer than six months, there is little confidence in things changing naturally.
It almost always requires a new approach. Fresh beginning.

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:55 pm If you were the biggest Shareholder for West Ham,would you still have Moyes in charge?He buys players and has no idea what to do with them.

Hold on. Not too long ago you said he was better, or best sin e, Lyall.
How the worm has turned.
Lack of foresight.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:39 pm

How the worm has turned.
Lack of foresight.
If I haven't told you once,twice,three times,football changes quickly..You need to.look back at my posts before opening your big mouth..I will give you a quick insight..CL and PL winners have lost their jobs within months of winning them trophies...We fuck everything up at the end of last season and are in the relegation zone now a d you think you can't change your opinion?Nothing stays the same..The likes of Lyall was hounded out and he was our most successful manager of all time..Wenger was Arsenal's and he was hounded out too..Things change quickly in football.I have said that a million times too:,but you only like to read what you want to read numbers.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:25 am
9898 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:39 pm

How the worm has turned.
Lack of foresight.
If I haven't told you once,twice,three times,football changes quickly..You need to.look back at my posts before opening your big mouth..I will give you a quick insight..CL and PL winners have lost their jobs within months of winning them trophies...We fuck everything up at the end of last season and are in the relegation zone now a d you think you can't change your opinion?Nothing stays the same..The likes of Lyall was hounded out and he was our most successful manager of all time..Wenger was Arsenal's and he was hounded out too..Things change quickly in football.I have said that a million times too:,but you only like to read what you want to read numbers.
Whilst most of what you say is strictly true, the piece about Wenger can be open to debate. He chose to leave when his contract ended.

It could be argued that the supporters voicing their displeasure at only finishing fourth and winning nothing in the last few years of his position prompted the decision, but that we don't know for sure.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest