OFFICIAL Wolves match thread

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: West Ham Vs Wolves OFFICIAL Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 »

There is a thread already started Ibbs and you bring nothing but bad luck..Go on Shoo :lol:

terrya1965

Re: Wolves match thread

Post by terrya1965 »

I'm taking a 1-0 "Stink the place out" win,but only if this is the Official thread this week...Ibbs,Take heed. ;)

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:13 pm There is a thread already started Ibbs and you bring nothing but bad luck..Go on Shoo :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure if the other ones who put it is a Hammers fans as never seen them before.

Hope I will have better luck this time.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:05 pm Welcome back Ibby........6 pointer... :lol: after only 7 games, this is a must win game.
If it's going to be the usual 4-2-3-1 with Antonio up front we are once again fucked.
Mr Whippy should be given a start, he has been one who actually looks like he's going to do something....apart from that I can only see the usual starters maybe Dawson will start because he's a Moyes favourite unfortunately it will be Adolf who will be sacrificed unfairly....but let's wait and see, I'm staying positive and looking forward to at least a draw.
The two teams have managed 6 goals between them so far this season in the league so I think we can assume a goalfest is unlikely.

0-0 or a scrappy 1-0 either way. Someone posted there was due to be a rail strike so some lucky sods will probably compleyely miss the proceedings.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Re: OFFICIAL Wolves match thread

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

At the moment no network rail due to strike action on the day of the game.
London Underground will run as normal.

2-1 Us.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dull, drab 1-1 draw which unfortunately buys Moyes a bit more time when he should be out on his arse now.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:21 pm Hope all our players come back unscathed from the boring international matches that are meaningless. We need to start picking up points and our next 3 games are at home against Wolves & Fulham and then away to Southampton. Our only injury is Aguerd and I hope Ben Johnson will be back by the time we played Wolves. Moyes need to change the players in our squad as our last match at Everton, we were absolutely toilet!

Squad

Fabianski

Coufal/Johnson/Ashby bu
Zouma
Kehrer
Cresswell

Rice
Downes

Bowen
Paqueta
Cornets/Benrahma

Antonio/Scamacca

We need to perfoam better and no boring slow start. Wolves are tough to beat especially their defence are very strong. We are 2 points from safety and we don't want to end up what AFC Wimlbedon did last season and so far this season as they are playing crap

COYI!!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
Frankly my dear , I have as much confidence in that selection/formation getting a decent result ( doubt even with the fifteen we would :lol: ) , as I have in Riceascaptain's or Moyes's :( .
Last edited by Clayton on Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Gonna keep going for the three at back ( because we don't have a strong enough CB pairing ) and a totally revolutionary selection , Fuck the likes of Fabianski , Coufal , Cresswell , Zouma , Soucek and Bowen needs a break .

Areola
Dawson - Kehrer - Ogbonna
Ashby - Paqueta - Rice - Fornals - Cornet
Benrahma
Scamacca

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

would love to see the 2 up front and only 1 DM. However, as pr England, expect us to have men behind the ball and being happy with nicking a 1-0.

I think, Wolves will be to good for us
Covid in the Boardroom

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:55 am At the moment no network rail due to strike action on the day of the game.
London Underground will run as normal.

2-1 Us.
Fuck me. A goal fest.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?