Internationals

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Internationals

Post by 9898 »

Rice looked a right old plodder next to Bellingham last night
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Nice try troll boy. We all know that if Bellingham played for us he'd be the worst player to ever wear the shirt according to you 😂 🤌

Towie

Post by Towie »

9898 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:58 am Rice looked a right old plodder next to Bellingham last night
Oh dear.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Dunno if this was last night or not coz I couldn’t be arsed to watch it but, if it was, what a fuckin plodder

COYI!!!

Post by 9898 »

Castiron wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:17 pm Nice try troll boy. We all know that if Bellingham played for us he'd be the worst player to ever wear the shirt according to you 😂 🤌
Let talk facts.
Rice has had a massive down turn this season. Nothing like the player of lasts season.
Watching England, anyone who didn't think Bellingham looked more mobile, athletic, faster and game affecting is plain stupid.
Hopefully Rice will be back but facts are that this season he has been an ordinary footballer

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

9898 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:37 am
Castiron wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:17 pm Nice try troll boy. We all know that if Bellingham played for us he'd be the worst player to ever wear the shirt according to you 😂 🤌
Let talk facts.
Rice has had a massive down turn this season. Nothing like the player of lasts season.
Watching England, anyone who didn't think Bellingham looked more mobile, athletic, faster and game affecting is plain stupid.
Hopefully Rice will be back but facts are that this season he has been an ordinary footballer
Let's talk facts. You are a know nothing, sad attention seeking cunt. How's that for a fact?.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Let talk facts.
Let's say I agree with the fact Rice hasn't been up to scratch compared to his previous seasons, but not one of our team can boast any better.

As for the rest. Not that I saw the match but I would argue on the basis of your words alone that a player can be more mobile than others, but then again so can a headless chicken. Affect a game more, either could do that, for the good or the better. Now to confirm which side of the fence Bellingham sat I would have had to have watched the game.

As for people being stupid, well that's just your opinion, again two sides, one view stupid one view not, depends really what one chooses to see, it could just as easily be you sitting in that category. Not that you would ever think so.

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

Rice was excellent against the Hun.

Post by 9898 »

palerider wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:25 am Rice was excellent against the Hun.
Bellingham was excellent against Germany. Rice done an effective job in anJorghino/Henderson plodding sort off way.

P.S I still feel Rice has the potential to be an excellent player just going through a worrying downturn that may be self inflicted.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:03 am
Let talk facts.
Let's say I agree with the fact Rice hasn't been up to scratch compared to his previous seasons, but not one of our team can boast any better.

As for the rest. Not that I saw the match but I would argue on the basis of your words alone that a player can be more mobile than others, but then again so can a headless chicken. Affect a game more, either could do that, for the good or the better. Now to confirm which side of the fence Bellingham sat I would have had to have watched the game.

As for people being stupid, well that's just your opinion, again two sides, one view stupid one view not, depends really what one chooses to see, it could just as easily be you sitting in that category. Not that you would ever think so.

Mate it's a non starter again from the troll.
Two totally different players doing two totally different jobs.
Bellingham is the link to the front players, Rice is the one who breaks up the play.
So to even try and compare the two is just pointless.