2022 FIFA World Cup thread

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: 2022 FIFA World Cup thread

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:45 pm What gets me about these welsh cunts is that they can't or won't give anyone any credit to the opposition after getting beat. It's all how proud we are, we've done this and we've done that. Fuck off.
You were outclassed in every department from start to finish and thoroughly humiliated on the night by a far superior outfit who made you look like a pub team.
We're not world beaters by any stretch but we put those cunts to bed tonight and shut that monkey boys trap.
Be good winners, but also gracious in defeat.
Now get on the plane and fuck off home.
I thought they used the wrong tactics tbh. They attacked too much. At one point, TWO of their players were in England's half.

They need a new, pragmatic and dour boss. A Jock would be a bonus.

I can think of just the man.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

What is going on with Ben White? I see he has left the England squad to return to England. Reports state that he will not be returning to the squad. Has he sustained an injury that they do not wish to discuss or has he suffered a family bereavement perhaps? Or, is it something more sinister.............!?!

Luke Shaw's Grandmother apparently passed away before our opening game and I note that he is still there. It is all rather odd.
Flairon

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Did any of you lot notice that the Socceroos made the knock out stage? And that was even with the Frogs laying down and trying to help one of their mates through.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:39 am Did any of you lot notice that the Socceroos made the knock out stage? And that was even with the Frogs laying down and trying to help one of their mates through.
Go on then, I'll bite.

I watched the whole 90 minutes. Not taking anything away from the Aussies but I thought Denmark were bloody awful and your lot deserved their win.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:32 am
tassiehammer wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:39 am Did any of you lot notice that the Socceroos made the knock out stage? And that was even with the Frogs laying down and trying to help one of their mates through.
Go on then, I'll bite.

I watched the whole 90 minutes. Not taking anything away from the Aussies but I thought Denmark were bloody awful and your lot deserved their win.
Plus the Tunisians are far from mates with the French . French imperialism made the British Empire look like they invented Wokeism.
Bring back Jonathon !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:43 am

Go on then, I'll bite.

Plus the Tunisians are far from mates with the French . French imperialism made the British Empire look like they invented Wokeism.
Maybe back then but now every Tunisian, Moroccan, Algerian and a swath of others are froggies of the first order. Until they cross the channel that is :)

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Go on then, I'll bite.

Denmark supposed to be rated #10 in the world, along with Belgium they didn't look interested. And it's not my lot. My truck is the only one in Tasmania with a cross of St George flying from it. :)

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

PS But I can claim 2 dogs in the race now :) :) maybe alongside Andy from Rio :) :)

palerider

Post by palerider »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:20 am

Go on then, I'll bite.

Denmark supposed to be rated #10 in the world, along with Belgium they didn't look interested. And it's not my lot. My truck is the only one in Tasmania with a cross of St George flying from it. :)
Good for you mate.

Once a Pom, always a Pom, but do you still get a lazy on when you drive past a troop of kangaroos ?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

palerider wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:27 am
tassiehammer wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:20 am

Good for you mate.

Once a Pom, always a Pom, but do you still get a lazy on when you drive past a troop of kangaroos ?
We don't get the big ones down here but some of the monsters on the big Island would rip your head off if you didn't :) :D