West Ham vs Blackburn Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

West Ham vs Blackburn Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Still very angry and hurt for the way we did against those Palarse whom they are fast becoming the next Brighton that we can't beat at home. Moyes will be OUT soon as I had enough of other teams attacking all the time and I beginning to lose interest watching West Ham on TV with Moyes in charge due to his negative tactics and that made me so bloody angry with him. Soucek should NEVER wear West Ham shirt again. Rant is over and onwards to this Blackburn game so hope the performance to be better but I can't see that with Moyes in charge. Max Cornets may get a run in as he is back and another run in for Aguerd.

Areola

Coufal
Johnson
Ogbonna
Aguerd
Emerson

Downes
Coventry
Lanzini

Fornals
Antonio

If we lose this, then that is for me to support Moyes and that is in final say.

COYI!!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Brookbonds73

Re: West Ham vs Blackburn Official Match Thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Cheers Ibbs 👍

In all honesty mate, if a defeat means he's sacked then I'd take it. But he's probably as safe as houses either way.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

We’ll win this to paper over the cracks a bit
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Hope the Northern monkeys fucking smash us now to get rid of this fucking cancer that is killing our club

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

It won't be easy.
They actually play football, and they ain't to bad at it either.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm Cheers Ibbs 👍

In all honesty mate, if a defeat means he's sacked then I'd take it. But he's probably as safe as houses either way.
He would only be gone once West Ham are in deep in bottom 3
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Moyes just sits with his fingers crossed until a match like this comes along. A save your bacon game. Think the conference has been giving him credit to date, but can no longer wait for a single game in march to make a choice.

Well this game is one you can dabble with but I can't see Moyes taking a risk he needs to keep some credit in the bank.

Areola

Kehrer
Dawson
Oggy
Cresswell

Rice
Downes
Fornals
Picachoo
Emerson

Scallywag.

At a guess.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:19 pm We’ll win this to paper over the cracks a bit
Dio you think winning a Mickey Mouse cup match will paper over the cracks ?

Personally I don't.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

it must have taken 2 yrs to build up the feel good/ we are massive feeling and 2 months to destroy it.

I certainly dont aspire to go on a massive losing streak to get moyes out, it should be a decision based on where we are headed currently.
I'd rather win the next 2 games for sure.

would defo start scammaca , he needs a confidence boost , would get fornal central (honestly dont think pacman is anywhere close to him in terms of creating decent play). I think whiskey (apologies if not) said he may have been the signing we needed least in the summer, would tend to agree.

I still (blindly?) think cornetto make a difference when he returns , offers similar to antonio but better (slightly) finishing.

Papering over the cracks or not , always want a result.

either way a long / torrid 2nd half of the season awaits.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

brookingslovechild wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:39 am it must have taken 2 yrs to build up the feel good/ we are massive feeling and 2 months to destroy it.

I certainly dont aspire to go on a massive losing streak to get moyes out, it should be a decision based on where we are headed currently.
I'd rather win the next 2 games for sure.

would defo start scammaca , he needs a confidence boost , would get fornal central (honestly dont think pacman is anywhere close to him in terms of creating decent play). I think whiskey (apologies if not) said he may have been the signing we needed least in the summer, would tend to agree.

I still (blindly?) think cornetto make a difference when he returns , offers similar to antonio but better (slightly) finishing.

Papering over the cracks or not , always want a result.

either way a long / torrid 2nd half of the season awaits.
I did indeed say that. or at least sometrhing like it. There was an outpouring of joy from a lot of people when it was reported were were signing Paqueta but I'd not seen enough of him to really have an opinion about his ability. I must have seen him in our two games against Lyon but don't recall anything of particular note.

I did watch one of Gonzo's You Tube offerings when he had signed and got the impression it was the size of the fee rather than his skillset that was responsible for the jockey creaming. ;)

Like everyone else I hoped the bloke would prove to be our Iniesta but, on the evidence so far he certainly isn't that.
Last edited by Whiskyman on Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?