Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Well now David.

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:52 am
Towie wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:31 am

You are right, but he also a business man and if he fears he’ll lose the PL sheckels Moyesasauras will be gone.

Lose both games this week and it will have to come.

Welcome Mr Dyche.😂😂😂
I'm not so sure he'll pull the trigger tbh. Don't you think he is likely to see Moyes as the safe paor of hands, bearing in mind when he first arrived it was to save the club from relegation. Full circle, one might say.

Interesting times ahead, that's for sure. Just out of curiosity. Your choice. Stick with Moyes or twist with Dyche ?
Well I’d stick at the moment, mainly because we would end up with Dyche or similar, it definitely won’t be an upgrade like Poch or Tuchel as everyone seems to think we could get.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Towie

Re: So, people now agree that this is Moyes first real season

Post by Towie »

Sky 6 finished top 6 last season, so how was that not a real season?
All games had fans in attendance.

This season we have a World Cup in the middle, so I’d say this is not a real season and last season was.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Towie wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:29 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:52 am

I'm not so sure he'll pull the trigger tbh. Don't you think he is likely to see Moyes as the safe paor of hands, bearing in mind when he first arrived it was to save the club from relegation. Full circle, one might say.

Interesting times ahead, that's for sure. Just out of curiosity. Your choice. Stick with Moyes or twist with Dyche ?
Well I’d stick at the moment, mainly because we would end up with Dyche or similar, it definitely won’t be an upgrade like Poch or Tuchel as everyone seems to think we could get.
Ain’t that the truth
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Re: So, people now agree that this is Moyes first real season

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:14 pm Claret and Booze fella just admitted this is the first real season I the last 3.
Many other fans now saying the same.
Took time.
I will tell you why you are spewing shit.

How was last season not be a real season?Crowds were back to normal.PLEASE EXPLAIN?

In Covid,we were all in the same boat,weren't we?

Whatever anybody says,Moyes did a fantastic job for 18 months,but then every other Manager worked out how to combat his style.Trouble is,Moyes being who is, still believes in that system and won't change a thing,no matter what type of player comes in.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

I guess the real question is to those who want him out, who is an upgrade in your eyes?

And anyone is not an answer....

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

hd1 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:21 pm I guess the real question is to those who want him out, who is an upgrade in your eyes?

Depends on how much ambition they have.
gsb no ambition whatsoever happy to take what they can and hopefully fuck off.
Kretinsky may well be spitting feathers at our form as I believe he's the one who stumped up the transfer Dosh.
People keep saying we won't get Poch/Tuchel etc, why? Because they're so fucking brilliant that they can turn down an opportunity to manage in the top league in Europe. If they were so fucking marvelous they'd be employed.
In my book, if you don't ask, you don't get. So what you make look a bit sheepish if turned down, but you move on and try again. You certainly don't stick with the cunt you have because he's the cheapest option.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Where the problem has become a bit acute, is the failure to get the expensive signings performing.

And this is a little too reminiscent of how Haller and Vlasic's time at the club ended. The pattern is repeating.

Of course the whole managers job is to get the best out of his players. Paradoxically what we have seen and are - yet again - seeing, is somebody who has managed to make these players look worse than they are. We can say that, because when they depart they start performing again.

Crucially these are the very players - the expensive kind - that you build your success around. Nobody notices the odd transfer misstep with small investments but it's an entirely different matter when those investments are large or club record breaking. That's not something that can be obscured.

So you either bide your time and ship the under performing signings out at a loss or you get somebody in, who can actually make these signings perform.
And when there is a chance - a good one - of recovering the value in a declining asset - most people usually choose to do so...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:38 pm
hd1 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:21 pm I guess the real question is to those who want him out, who is an upgrade in your eyes?

Kretinsky may well be spitting feathers at our form as I believe he's the one who stumped up the transfer Dosh.
People keep saying we won't get Poch/Tuchel etc, why? Because they're so fucking brilliant that they can turn down an opportunity to manage in the top league in Europe. If they were so fucking marvelous they'd be employed.
In my book, if you don't ask, you don't get. So what you make look a bit sheepish if turned down, but you move on and try again. You certainly don't stick with the cunt you have because he's the cheapest option.
I don’t think Kretinsky is an idiot. And only an idiot would , as you put it, stump up his own cash to buy footballers. The money spent may well have been the money with which Kretinsky bought his shares but that’s a different thing entirely. And whatever Kretinsky thinks isn’t really important because he is a minority shareholder.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:54 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:38 pm

I don’t think Kretinsky is an idiot. And only an idiot would , as you put it, stump up his own cash to buy footballers. The money spent may well have been the money with which Kretinsky bought his shares but that’s a different thing entirely. And whatever Kretinsky thinks isn’t really important because he is a minority shareholder.
Anythings possible I suppose, but either way stumpy and the corpse would shite themselves at parting with such a sum.
And I can't see any of the shareholders clubbing together with that sort of money because their not that flush or like you say stupid either.
Either way so far the 180 millions been truly pissed up the wall by an out of depth gobshite.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.