Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: Well now David.

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:29 am
normannomates wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:06 am the club could and should have gone all out for ALONSO...
but no.. ITS MOYES FOR ANOTHER GUTLESS FEW MONTHS ... FUCK OFF ....WHERE ARE HIS NEW COACHES BTW IF YOURE BACKIN THE WANKER?...IM SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF
Oh FFS get real. Alonso is widely reported to be Real Madrid's choice to replace Ancelotti when he takes on the Brazilian national coaching job. Can you seriously imagine a manager apparently wanted by the world's biggest club coming to work for a club run by David Sullivan.

And for that matter can you even imagine a universe where a bloke like the vertocally challenged one would have the foresigh or imagination to appoint a manager who has no experience of the PL.?
normally id agree, but since the steidten appointment, ALONSO is not beyond the realms of possiibility.. IMO

FlatCapDave

Post by FlatCapDave »

This thread seems very quiet all of a sudden...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

FlatCapDave wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:28 pm This thread seems very quiet all of a sudden...
I’m a patient man .
Roll on May
Bring back Jonathon !

FlatCapDave

Post by FlatCapDave »

If I didn't know better, I'd say there were actually West Ham fans on this very board who'd rather see us risk potential relegation just so they can be proven right about Moyes rather than admitting that a guy who's been coaching and managing at a high level for 25 years might actually have a clue about how to do his job.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

FlatCapDave wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:57 pm If I didn't know better, I'd say there were actually West Ham fans on this very board who'd rather see us risk potential relegation just so they can be proven right about Moyes rather than admitting that a guy who's been coaching and managing at a high level for 25 years might actually have a clue about how to do his job.
What an absolutely scandalous observation.

Unfortunately I think you’ve hit the proverbial nail on the head. A couple of defeats, which looking at the next 2fixtures, could be quite soon, will soon have normal service resumed.
Last edited by Whiskyman on Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:38 pm
FlatCapDave wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:57 pm If I didn't know better, I'd say there were actually West Ham fans on this very board who'd rather see us risk potential relegation just so they can be proven right about Moyes rather than admitting that a guy who's been coaching and managing at a high level for 25 years might actually have a clue about how to do his job.
What an absolutely sandals bservation.

Unfortunately I think you’ve hit the proverbial nail on t ear. A couple of defeats, which looking at the next 2fixtures, could be quite soon, will soon have normal servbiresued
I have already written the City one off, and the bin dippers a possible result. But hey ho, who knows if we keep riding lady luck then anything is possible
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:11 pm
FlatCapDave wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:28 pm This thread seems very quiet all of a sudden...
I’m a patient man .
Roll on May
Forget May.....Xmas looks good

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

moyes is a clueless fraud
mancs ..sunderland and the spanish mob cant all be wrong.
if your happy with this muppet , then reap it..you mugs

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

normannomates wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:35 am
moyes is a clueless fraud
mancs ..sunderland and the spanish mob cant all be wrong.
if your happy with this muppet , then reap it..you mugs
GUY?...fuck off you minge

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:38 pm
What an absolutely scandalous observation.

Unfortunately I think you’ve hit the proverbial nail on the head. A couple of defeats, which looking at the next 2fixtures, could be quite soon, will soon have normal service resumed.
we play coward football, and its not for me.