Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: Well now David.

Post by normannomates »

moysie will beat the crap out of the chef after this one.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Episode 2 of the Moyes mythbusting series

Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:48 pm Episode 2 of the Moyes mythbusting series

You shouldn't be promoting these guys. Dishonest with their intentions
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

9898 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:54 am
Newmarket wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:48 pm Episode 2 of the Moyes mythbusting series

You shouldn't be promoting these guys. Dishonest with their intentions

Nicholas certaintly has plenty to say for himself...if we dont end up signing Sugawara ...ill bee on his bonnet

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

This season is now going the same way as Allardyce’s last season isn’t it ?
Top 6 in January then fail to back the manager in the transfer window and watch us gradually drop down the table .
Even with Sullivan’s refusal to invest in January transfer windows unless we are in the shit , if you are top 6 (incredibly) and in the knockout stages of a European competition and don’t back the manager when the squad definitely needs a boost , there’s no way on gods earth Moyes is getting a new contract .
And after this neither should he want one .

I detest both the Dwarf AND the clueless one , you all know that , but in this case you have to feel a bit sorry for Moyes.

The truth as always will come out eventually.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:59 am This season is now going the same way as Allardyce’s last season isn’t it ?
Top 6 in January then fail to back the manager in the transfer window and watch us gradually drop down the table .
Even with Sullivan’s refusal to invest in January transfer windows unless we are in the shit , if you are top 6 (incredibly) and in the knockout stages of a European competition and don’t back the manager when the squad definitely needs a boost , there’s no way on gods earth Moyes is getting a new contract .

I detest both the Dwarf AND the clueless one , you all know that , but in this case you have to feel a bit sorry for Moyes.

If, the Osmen fiasco was down to the dwarf rather than Steidten's cock up re the agent,, then I would expect any bloke with any self esteem to have handed in his resignation . Both Steidten and Moyes would have been perfectly justified in taking that course.

Which is why, reluctantly, I will excuse the dwarf on this occasion and assume it was Steidten who screwed up. I would prefer to put it down to a cock up rather than have to accept the view that he isn't the genius he has been portrayed as but a spineless sod who is happy to be trampled over.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:59 am This season is now going the same way as Allardyce’s last season isn’t it ?

I think Sullivan has come to the conclusion Moyes won’t walk and the cunts to tight to pay him off
Cut all funding till the new bloke is installed end of season.
Moyes should grow some bollocks and call the cunt out
As if that would happen.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Just thought i would throw in a little something, and it is something i read in a headline recently, didn' t bother to read on. But it was about the FFP bods keeping an eye on West Ham.. Now we heard similar a while back. Make of it what you will but it fits nicely into Sullivans MO.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Moysie and his new contract... its a certainty...
feel sorry for Moyes .??..
hes never had it so good

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Don't wish bad on anyone, but until the Dwarf pops his clogs nothing will change at WH, I can only see a new contract coming for the Messiah.