Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Well now David.

Post by palerider »

Having woken up, made a coffee and turned on the pc I was hoping to read that the McDullard shitcunt had been sacked after a late night emergency board meeting.

Sadly I was deluded. As deluded as those that think he can turn things around. Next Saturday's going to be toxic.

Only at West Ham.

:x

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

palerider wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:40 am Having woken up, made a coffee and turned on the pc I was hoping to read that the McDullard shitcunt had been sacked after a late night emergency board meeting.

Sadly I was deluded. As deluded as those that think he can turn things around. Next Saturday's going to be toxic.

Only at West Ham.

:x
Didn't you read his plea for mercy?
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Don't fuck with cats...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The way the imbecile sets the team up and team selection
Says a big “Fuck you” to all West Ham supporters.

Horrible cunt.

Towie

Post by Towie »

If they don’t want to tarnish the tribute to Gold next Saturday, then they need to get rid now.

Otherwise it will be toxic next Saturday.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Was hoping that the rumours last night of a emergency board meeting would mean I would be waking up to the news ( which should have come at the start of the world cup break ) that the club had sacked Moyes .
Noble was dfeinitely wrong when he came out and said the club was not run like a circus anymore .
Keeping the Moysiah in a job just doesn't make sense in a footballing or financial sense , I just do not understand why the board are backing him .

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Towie wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:02 am If they don’t want to tarnish the tribute to Gold next Saturday, then they need to get rid now.

Otherwise it will be toxic next Saturday.
Tribute to Gold , why ? , was he a great man ? , a great player ? , a great owner ? , so what if he was born locally and was at the club at a young age , does that really mean he gets to have 60k fans remembering his life as some sort of legacy to West Ham . Him and his cohorts have done nothing more at West Ham then they did at Birmingham , shit on the club and it's fans .

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:11 am Was hoping that the rumours last night of a emergency board meeting would mean I would be waking up to the news ( which should have come at the start of the world cup break ) that the club had sacked Moyes .
Noble was dfeinitely wrong when he came out and said the club was not run like a circus anymore .
Keeping the Moysiah in a job just doesn't make sense in a footballing or financial sense , I just do not understand why the board are backing him .
Me neither.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:33 am Could be history in the making next home game. 2 managers making their debut.
Even more historical, sorry hysterical, Moyes for them and Lamps junior for us. It's a funny old game. :D
Fuck me, wouldn't that be something. Let's liven it up, two emergency board meetings at half time and a managerial swap during the interval, It would pretty much sum up the goings on at both clubs quite nicely wouldn't it ? :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:33 am Could be history in the making next home game. 2 managers making their debut.
Even more historical, sorry hysterical, Moyes for them and Lamps junior for us. It's a funny old game. :D
Whatever the merits or otherwise of swapping managers I reckon Frank would rather eat his own shit than come to us.