Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
deanox

Re: Well now David.

Post by deanox »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:13 pm
dagenhamdave wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:47 am According to the Express we want Tuchel as manager to link up with Timmy.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... h-West-Ham
Obviously Tuchel would be an excellent appointment. Regrettably however the following quote has been attributed by a reputable German source to Tuchel when he was asked to comment on this story. I'm sure you have your favourite translation program. ;)

Es tut mir leid. Aber ich kann nicht für einen verdammten Zwerg arbeiten, der aussieht wie etwas, das der KGB weggeworfen hat.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

deanox

Post by deanox »

Watched the Europa league play offs today and all the teams which qualified look half decent but with a lucky draw, we may get through (If paquetta is fit) This I believe will be the only reason we may keep Moyes until that run ends.
Not sure about Tuchel we are small fish compared to the teams he's been sacked from ;)
How about giving Sir Trev the reins until we have got a decent replacement? or shock horror Nobes could probably get them playing.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

deanox wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:33 pm Watched the Europa league play offs today and all the teams which qualified look half decent but with a lucky draw, we may get through (If paquetta is fit) This I believe will be the only reason we may keep Moyes until that run ends.
Not sure about Tuchel we are small fish compared to the teams he's been sacked from ;)
How about giving Sir Trev the reins until we have got a decent replacement? or shock horror Nobes could probably get them playing.
Noble could do the job, but he'd have to stop bouncing up and down on the pimps cock first.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

deanox wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:33 pm Watched the Europa league play offs today and all the teams which qualified look half decent but with a lucky draw, we may get through (If paquetta is fit) This I believe will be the only reason we may keep Moyes until that run ends.
Sir Trev was my idol when I was in my early supporting years, but not for me. Let the old boy enjoy his retirement, he doesn't need the aggro that will come with it. Noble ? No thanks. Tbh I'm atotally fed upo with the jobs for the old boys philosophy that seems to run through the bloody club. The training staff is full of the buggers.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

I believe Sir Trev has said several times that he would not want to reprise that role.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:24 am
Noble could do the job, but he'd have to stop bouncing up and down on the pimps cock first.
You really think that , or do you have your claret and blue tinted glasses on ? . Think it would be a step backwards , no denying Moyes has to go ( should have been sacked last January , so the powers that be should have been prepared for the inevitable .

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Sir Trev wouldnt take the job, even to the EOS imo, firstly he said he doesnt want to be manager and secondly, unlike the last time he stepped in, we are in little danger of going down so why would he.?!

As for Noble, no thanks he i see as a Sullivan puppet anyway, and again he dont need to keep us up and he has no experience at all. It is a far cry from being captain.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Clayton wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:29 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:24 am

You really think that , or do you have your claret and blue tinted glasses on ? . Think it would be a step backwards , no denying Moyes has to go ( should have been sacked last January , so the powers that be should have been prepared for the inevitable .

Tongue in cheek Clay.
Personally I think Nobles a greedy little yes man who you see every now and then posing with a young kid whose just signed a pro contract.
He's got to be a multi millionaire, and yet this bloke who apparently bleeds Claret and blue never says a fucking word about how poorly this club is run.
A bought and paid for puppet and a gutless one at that.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:33 am
Sir Trev was my idol when I was in my early supporting years, but not for me. Let the old boy enjoy his retirement, he doesn't need the aggro that will come with it. Noble ? No thanks. Tbh I'm atotally fed upo with the jobs for the old boys philosophy that seems to run through the bloody club. The training staff is full of the buggers.
I just slogged through the U21 match Vs BHA.
We won through in extra time.

The likes of earthy/scarles/orford disappointed me tonight
If they want to make it...they need to step it up.
I've made my mind up on Mubama...
He needs moving on sharpish...if we can is another matter.

Playing slow.. formula football ..but unlike David ..it's 3 at the back ..with a jolly blond giant on one wing and a strange cunt on the other

Towie

Post by Towie »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:16 pm
Clayton wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:29 am

Tongue in cheek Clay.
Personally I think Nobles a greedy little yes man who you see every now and then posing with a young kid whose just signed a pro contract.
He's got to be a multi millionaire, and yet this bloke who apparently bleeds Claret and blue never says a fucking word about how poorly this club is run.
A bought and paid for puppet and a gutless one at that.
True, but you also never hear Brooking or Bonds come out and be critical of board…
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.