Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Well now David.

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:48 am
terrya1965 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 10:24 pm
Thing is mate,you say anything Anti Moyes,they will gang up on you.The Moyes lovers seem to get away with murder too.I did dare ask the question what was in it for the moderators to be backing Moyes,no matter what he does and got banned. :lol:
Frankly Terry that is utter bollocks. I have posted critical comments about Moyes on there and have not been "ganged up" on. And generally when people have responded to my posts most have agreed, but, of course, some have not.

If you're sensitive about people ganging up on you I suggest instead of talking bollocks you try growing some. ;)
No mate,I felt the opposite..I laughed my head off

palerider

McDullard

Post by palerider »

A report this morning is saying he will resign at the end of the season. He hasn't got the same rapport with his coaching team since Irvine and Pearce left and also wants to return to his family home in Lancashire.

Admin......please add a praying emoji.

🪄⚡️ 🙏🏻

eskimo joe

Re: McDullard

Post by eskimo joe »

palerider wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:51 am A report this morning is saying he will resign at the end of the season. He hasn't got the same rapport with his coaching team since Irvine and Pearce left and also wants to return to his family home in Lancashire.

Let me have a look at the calendar! Nope not April the first
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

terrya1965

Re: McDullard

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:51 am A report this morning is saying he will resign at the end of the season. He hasn't got the same rapport with his coaching team since Irvine and Pearce left and also wants to return to his family home in Lancashire.

🪄⚡️ 🙏🏻
I think that would be perfect all round tbh.

Ibbyham

Popeye staying

Post by Ibbyham »

Sources that close to West Ham's board and Sullivan, that they are saying David Moyes is going......NOWHERE.

Thought?
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Brookbonds73

Re: Popeye staying

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Can't stand the nauseating cunt.
Get the fuck away from West Ham.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:50 pm Sources that close to West Ham's board and Sullivan, that they are saying David Moyes is going......NOWHERE.

Thought?
Some of the click baiters claim to have definite info that Moyes is going to resign after the final come what may. Other click baiters claim to have definite info that he is going to stay come what may. Yet more say he will stay IF we win in Prague but go if we lose. And then there's Gonzo who if memory serves has had "inside info" that he's going and has also heard he's staying. Fucking obvious, even to a thick sod like me, they can't all be bloody right.

So my thought, for what it's worth, is that the click baiters know squat and us mere mortals will have to wait, as always, until any official announcement, either way, comes from the club.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:31 am
Ibbyham wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:50 pm Sources that close to West Ham's board and Sullivan, that they are saying David Moyes is going......NOWHERE.

Thought?
Some of the click baiters claim to have definite info that Moyes is going to resign after the final come what may. Other click baiters claim to have definite info that he is going to stay come what may. Yet more say he will stay IF we win in Prague but go if we lose. And then there's Gonzo who if memory serves has had "inside info" that he's going and has also heard he's staying. Fucking obvious, even to a thick sod like me, they can't all be bloody right.

So my thought, for what it's worth, is that the click baiters know squat and us mere mortals will have to wait, as always, until any official announcement, either way, comes from the club.
Exactly this, but if he stays may I be the first to call the Dwarf a shortsighted cunt?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Towie wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:43 am

Exactly this, but if he stays may I be the first to call the Dwarf a shortsighted cunt?
Join the queue mate 😄
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:43 am

I was going to tell you to say that to his face. But then I realised I would have to bring something for him to stand on so you could face him.

So forget it. :)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?