Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: The sack David Moyes and hire Thomas Frank thread

Post by palerider »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:47 pm What I read us Moyes won't be going any time soon. Though the source isn't exactly the best one to trust news, and it might be smoke screened
Odds cut to 8/1 to be the next PL manager sacked.

Marcelo Bielsa is taking English lessons.

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

palerider wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:52 pm

:mrgreen: kickimmuts whufc_crest

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: POLL: If Moyes would walk or get the sack who would you want to take over?

Post by eastcoastclaret »

OZHAMMER wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:14 pm An exceptionally astute mind once recommended the talented Owen Coyle...?

:lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:47 pm What I read us Moyes won't be going any time soon. Though the source isn't exactly the best one to trust news, and it might be smoke screened

Apparently he speaks it but pretends not to so he don't have to deal with the slime ( journalists)
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Watcher

Re: POLL: If Moyes would get the sack who would you want to take over?

Post by Watcher »

Nice in negotiations currently with Pocchetino

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2 ... -underway/

If they can attract hm so can we

Get on it owners!!!!

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Re: POLL: If Moyes would get the sack who would you want to take over?

Post by Newmarket »

Watcher wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:03 pm Nice in negotiations currently with Pocchetino

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2 ... -underway/

If they can attract hm so can we

Get on it owners!!!!

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
Nice has recently acquired very rich owners .

Owners that don’t have a reputation of being complete and utter Cunts.
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:43 pm

Apparently he speaks it but pretends not to so he don't have to deal with the slime ( journalists)
Bit like Moyes then ?
Bring back Jonathon !

Watcher

Re: POLL: Moyes OUT?

Post by Watcher »

Just checked skybet and he's now been cut to 3/1 from 14s this morning

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

"A key London Stadium source made it clear to CandH that the manager was “100 per cent safe” in his job as there is nobody out there “better equipped to turn things around.”

"A key London Stadium source made it clear to C&H" ....thats just pure comedy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: probably a fucking cleaner

Total bollocks...no such thing as 100% safe in just about any job on the planet...and if memory serves me correct , when any club tends to make the "we have every confidence in the manager blah blah, thats usually the precursor to the tintac, so if the dildo bros come out with it, ya know what to expect, as will the manger..

Towie

Post by Towie »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:37 pm "A key London Stadium source made it clear to CandH that the manager was “100 per cent safe” in his job as there is nobody out there “better equipped to turn things around.”

"A key London Stadium source made it clear to C&H" ....thats just pure comedy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: probably a fucking cleaner

Total bollocks...no such thing as 100% safe in just about any job on the planet...and if memory serves me correct , when any club tends to make the "we have every confidence in the manager blah blah, thats usually the precursor to the tintac, so if the dildo bros come out with it, ya know what to expect, as will the manger..
True, but they did the same with Bilic & Pellegrini, then leg it slide for a couple more months. Like our manager they are the dithering types. Let’s hope Kretinsky does have a say.

I was always saying Moyes deserves a chance to leg the new players gel, however those last / inept performances shows me the players are not onboard anymore. Action is required.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.