Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!

David Moyes Managerial Ability

Post by 9898 »

......to suck the joy out of 90 minutes is unparalleled.
Massive, massive shock incoming next season.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Re: David Moyes Managerial Ability

Post by terrya1965 »

A lot weren't happy with the negative substitution ,when bringing Noble on,when we should have been more positive.I'd like to think he had an eye on Thursday.I am sure the players did.

We still won the game,in the past we'd have probably lost it.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:02 pm A lot weren't happy with the negative substitution ,when bringing Noble on,when we should have been more positive.I'd like to think he had an eye on Thursday.I am sure the players did.

Totally agreed and the reason why Moyes put Noble on to revert 4-2-3-1 formation to 4-3-3.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:02 pm A lot weren't happy with the negative substitution ,when bringing Noble on,when we should have been more positive.I'd like to think he had an eye on Thursday.I am sure the players did.

Sorry mate, I disagree.
Moyes Mantra is: Players over 6 foot, good set piece taker, don't lose a goal at all cost and defend a 1 - 0 lead with your life.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Any fucking numpty could have outthought fat Franks shambles today
Possibly the worst Everton side I have had the misfortune to witness

Post by 9898 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:38 pm Any fucking numpty could have outthought fat Franks shambles today
Agree with that.
Everton put in what was, imo, the worst performance by a visiting team this season.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:43 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:38 pm Any fucking numpty could have outthought fat Franks shambles today
Agree with that.
Everton put in what was, imo, the worst performance by a visiting team this season.
We weren't brilliant today,we all know that.

Question for you,have you anything good to say about us at all?

It's just criticize criticize criticize and criticize

I think I have only ever seen one positive post from you.

West Ham aren't a City,a Liverpool,Chelsea or a Man U has a club,but you knock us,like we are one of them?We are West Ham run by a couple of spivs(who you seem to praise),who happen to have a manager that has done some wonderful things over the past 2 years.Some would say,provided a miracle

Yes,we can all condemn the team at times,but you are ridiculous. There are a few that aren't fans of Moyes on here,but they give praise where it's due,even I have a moan,but you..FFS

I don't know why you bother supporting us tbh.Go and follow a City or a Liverpool if you want near on perfection.

Personally, I think you are just a wind up merchent who gets plenty of pleasure from it.

If it makes you happy though,then fine.It keeps you off the streets.

Night folks.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

We won the game.

Look back in history at teams that have massive European ties(this week,our biggest European tie since 1976) in between PL games.They are very rarely at their best because their minds are really on the big game ahead.

The amount of times we have played a team that had games in Europe and we got an unexpected result or the opposition were poor,but sneaked a result.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:01 pm
9898 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:43 pm

Agree with that.

West Ham aren't a City,a Liverpool,Chelsea or a Man U has a club,but you knock us,like we are one of them?We are West Ham run by a couple of spivs(who you seem to praise),who happen to have a manager that has done some wonderful things over the past 2 years.Some would say,provided a miracle

Yes,we can all condemn the team at times,but you are ridiculous. There are a few that aren't fans of Moyes on here,but they give praise where it's due,even I have a moan,but you..FFS

I don't know why you bother supporting us tbh.Go and follow a City or a Liverpool if you want near on perfection.

Personally, I think you are just a wind up merchent who gets plenty of pleasure from it.

Night folks.
Here fishy fishy. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:21 am
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:01 pm

Night folks.
Here fishy fishy. ;)
Thought that said Fisty Fisty :lol:

I am right though mate.