Harrison Ashby

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Harrison Ashby

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:54 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:44 pm For what it’s worth I think we are better off without the pair of them (Ashby and Perkins) a couple that had their head turned and thought they were better and worth more than they were offered.
Perkins apparently became a right fucking pain in the arse
Were no big loss imo
Anyhow another team’s problem now.
Ashby & Perkins. Sounds like a fucking scaffolding hire firm. ;)
:D Or an Estate agents.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:01 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:54 pm

Ashby & Perkins. Sounds like a fucking scaffolding hire firm. ;)
:D Or an Estate agents.
Indeed. But not the first two names on a Premier League team's starting line up any day soon I suspect.

And with hindsight I'm going with Funeral Directors. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

I hope they both crash and burn on their Rusty Firmin Plasterers course for beginners

Perkins? ...his barnet wont go down well with Rusty
Ashby.?. Rusty will eat your teeth

i reckon

Towie

Post by Towie »

So now you can’t have an opinion on West Ham affairs if you live abroad?

What an absolute cunt that fella is.

We will never know if those 2 lads would have been good enough, they were never given many minutes.
Have to say when I saw Ashby play vs Spuds in that league cup game he looked impressive.

But they wanted to leave as too impatient for a chance, good luck to them but they are no longer West Han so who gives a fuck.
(Apart from a person with the ego the size of a planet, desperate to prove himself right).
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:21 am So now you can’t have an opinion on West Ham affairs if you live abroad?

We will never know if those 2 lads would have been good enough, they were never given many minutes.
Have to say when I saw Ashby play vs Spuds in that league cup game he looked impressive.

But they wanted to leave as too impatient for a chance, good luck to them but they are no longer West Han so who gives a fuck.
(Apart from a person with the ego the size of a planet, desperate to prove himself right).
I'm thinking they were chasing the lure of £££££s ahead of game time tbh. Can't blame them for that of course but Ashby is 22 next month and tbh surely ought to have made some sort of impact if he was going to reach the top level. When he left us I assumed, wrongly it seems, that Newcastle saw him as cover, and eventual replacement, for Kieran Trippier. But then they signed Livramento which pushed Ashby further down the pecking order.

I always had the feeling that the Perkins move was all about money rather than pitch time tbh.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Towie wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:21 am So now you can’t have an opinion on West Ham affairs if you live abroad?

Dont worry he needs somewhere to boost his ego or his own sense of self importance. If he has to point out people living abroad it is only to make himself feel more secure in the scheme of things. He is obviously too ignorant to realise opinions dont just reside in England. But really! What is his opinion worth when he comes out with shit like that?
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Fuck it’s boring and tedious when there’s no football on.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:45 am Fuck it’s boring and tedious when there’s no football on.
Oh you never watched Safegates reserves beat the Orstrayans then Oz ?

Neither did I
;)

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Proper horrible narcissist.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:45 am Fuck it’s boring and tedious when there’s no football on.
Oh I don't know it gives me a chance to go and pick some banana leaves to re roof my shack ;)