Harrison Ashby

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Harrison Ashby

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:10 pm
h69 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:30 pm

Fair enough. let's see how many minutes he gets this season playing for the Newcastle United 1st team in competitive games.

You should have been a manager, what a talent.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1st Point............A sign of someone of little intelligence in that one statement.... :roll:
Was it not you who posted this on 7th August 2023.......FYI....2 days ago

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swanse ... ison-ashby

Which clearly states that he will be out on loan this season at Swansea .......So my bet to the answer to the First point you raised is zero...but you keep checking up throughout the season in case it changes.

2nd point.......Thank you for recognising that I have the talent to be a manager....... coming from you that means absolutely fuck all... :D

I don't need to be a manager to spot the club is being run like a fucking circus

the same as ....... I don't need to be a gynecologist......

to recognise a cunt when I see one..... shakeass
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

So .... Ashby has now been benched and has not started for Swansea in their last 7 games.

Shipped out by West Ham ---> Shipped out by Newcastle ---> Benched by Swansea

I dont understand because everyone kept telling me how good he was .... and apparently we made a mistake not playing him :lol:
How is Sonny Perkins doing for Leeds in the Championship ? Lots of game time ? Apparently we were wrong not to play him and Leeds will give him far more minutes.....nothing to do with money......now on loan with Oxford, played 2 games all season :roll:

Interesting to hear that Mubama called those two out for just chasing the pound coin.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

h69 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:33 pm So .... Ashby has now been benched and has not started for Swansea in their last 7 games.

I dont understand because everyone kept telling me how good he was .... and apparently we made a mistake not playing him :lol:
How is Sonny Perkins doing for Leeds in the Championship ? Lots of game time ? Apparently we were wrong not to play him and Leeds will give him far more minutes.....nothing to do with money......now on loan with Oxford, played 2 games all season :roll:

Interesting to hear that Mubama called those two out for just chasing the pound coin.
Who gives a fuck.....they are not West Ham players.

Obviously you are on the ball regarding these two ......For your information, so you don't look like a cunt .....Perkins went out on loan in August ...oh ..too late :)

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:49 pm
h69 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:33 pm So .... Ashby has now been benched and has not started for Swansea in their last 7 games.

Obviously you are on the ball regarding these two ......For your information, so you don't look like a cunt .....Perkins went out on loan in August ...oh ..too late :)
Nah he is not, it just takes his time digging out the information.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

h69

Post by h69 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:49 pm

He did and as you can see above, I've been waiting for both him and Ashby to fight their way back to first team reckoning with Newcastle and Leeds because quite a few on here seemed to suggest they were ready for our first team and Moyes held them back.

They can't even get into Swansea and Oxford startong teams FFS.....who knew ?

I'd have thought people might have learned after the 'outcry' regarding Grady Diangana.

The trouble with living abroad and following West Ham from afar I suppose is you get told your opinions by people on here with an agenda. Try having an opinion based on what you see not because others on here tell you what to think.

:lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:40 am
Newmarket wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:55 am

I hadn’t noticed previously tbh but that was my initial thought in this instance.

Newcastle gave him a chance , of sorts , not good enough , so out on loan he goes .

Much like Potts’ boy this summer I guess.
Ashby has gone to Championship side Swansea who will again be chasing PL promotion, a good move for him this season. Potts on the other hand has gone to Wycome and another hopeful, Kamarai Swyer has ended up even further down the leagues at Crawley .
Who gives a fuck.....he's not our player. :lol:

You've spent too long hiding in a shack in South America and its given you a short memory. 'A good move for him..' What a twat, you know nothing cunt....

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

h69 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:51 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:40 am

Ashby has gone to Championship side Swansea who will again be chasing PL promotion, a good move for him this season. Potts on the other hand has gone to Wycome and another hopeful, Kamarai Swyer has ended up even further down the leagues at Crawley .
Who gives a fuck.....he's not our player. :lol:

You've spent too long hiding in a shack in South America and its given you a short memory. 'A good move for him..' What a twat, you know nothing cunt....
And still do.....

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

For what it’s worth I think we are better off without the pair of them (Ashby and Perkins) a couple that had their head turned and thought they were better and worth more than they were offered.
Perkins apparently became a right fucking pain in the arse
Were no big loss imo
Anyhow another team’s problem now.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Oxford United seems to be something of a graveyard for formerly supposedly highly regarded West Ham hopefuls. Back in the mists of time, Allardyce era I think, it was Rob Hall who went there, then Nathan Holland shipped up and now it seems Sonny Perkins has been sent there by his club.

None of us know the circumstances of why these young players chose to leave but I suspect the over riding consideration was money. Ashby, for example, would surely have seen he was unlikely to get anywhere close to a first team spot with his position at Newcastle being occupied by Kieron Trippier and the lad they signed from Chelsea, Tino Livramento, as his back up. Many ex players think young players are given massive (by teenager's standards) contracts that way exceed their abilities.

It still should be a matter of some pride at West Ham that the only real bollock we've dropped over the last christ knows how many years is Ray Houghton back nearly 40 bloody years ago. Of course there have been others who have gone on to have decent careers at Champioinship lever and a few, like Josh Cullen and Reece Burke who have played, or like those two, are now playing, in the PL with clubs struggling at the bottom. But Houghton is really the only one who went on to become a top star in the game.

Hopefully the current ctop who won the Youth Cup last season will develop and eventually break through. But it's a bloody big step up to make it at the top. Joe Cole and Michael Carrick were the only two from the last batch of youth cup winners from 1999 who could be said to have made it to the big time.
There are some good kids in the present squad and hopefully they will eventually make the breakthrough.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:44 pm For what it’s worth I think we are better off without the pair of them (Ashby and Perkins) a couple that had their head turned and thought they were better and worth more than they were offered.
Perkins apparently became a right fucking pain in the arse
Were no big loss imo
Anyhow another team’s problem now.
Ashby & Perkins. Sounds like a fucking scaffolding hire firm. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?