Harrison Ashby

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Harrison Ashby

Post by Newmarket »

Doesn’t sound like somebody who wants out .
He does however sound like a player that dislikes Moyes for maybe more than one reason .
Good article considering it’s from the OS , take note , he talks a lot about tactics …
https://www.whufc.com/news/ashby-im-fee ... oking-kick
Bring back Jonathon !

MalcytheIron

Re: Harrison Ashby

Post by MalcytheIron »

Give him a try at RB , a position I think we are weak in ...

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

MalcytheIron wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:20 pm Give him a try at RB , a position I think we are weak in ...
That's a bit out there , who would have thought to promote a young , astute defender with loads of potential to the senior squad . Probably could have done the same with Longelo , but we brought in Emerson ( who has shown some potential ) but still can't start ahead of Cresswell :? .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:26 pm
MalcytheIron wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:20 pm Give him a try at RB , a position I think we are weak in ...
That's a bit out there , who would have thought to promote a young , astute defender with loads of potential to the senior squad . Probably could have done the same with Longelo , but we brought in Emerson ( who has shown some potential ) but still can't start ahead of Cresswell :? .
RB/RWB seems to have become a signifiocant weakness so I don't see any downside in trying Ashby in that role. Let's be brutally frank he can hardly be any less effective than the alternatives we have used there this season.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:35 pm
Clayton wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:26 pm

RB/RWB seems to have become a signifiocant weakness so I don't see any downside in trying Ashby in that role. Let's be brutally frank he can hardly be any less effective than the alternatives we have used there this season.
I totally agree , you speak as if I haven't been saying this since the start of the season Whisky :? .

Towie

Post by Towie »

Poor lad couldn’t even make the bench for a carabao cup game, he will have seem Sonny Perkins staring for Leeds last night and thinking why should I stay here for nothing.

Sell in Jan, put lad out of misery.

Or alternatively bin the jockstrap and get a manager who will give them a chance.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Towie wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:02 pm Poor lad couldn’t even make the bench for a carabao cup game, he will have seem Sonny Perkins staring for Leeds last night and thinking why should I stay here for nothing.

Or alternatively bin the jockstrap and get a manager who will give them a chance.

The last paragraph I'll do for me.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

COYI!!!

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Towie wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:02 pm Poor lad couldn’t even make the bench for a carabao cup game, he will have seem Sonny Perkins staring for Leeds last night and thinking why should I stay here for nothing.

Perkins is an interesting one, I was chatting to a Leeds fan on Wednesday and he reckons he's miles behind another U21 forward they have called Meteo Joseph, which if it is the case then he'll continue to tread the boards in PL 2 division 2, although they may well get promoted if they carry on as they are. We've loaned out most of our decent youngsters except those on the fringes and we're bottom of PL2 division 1. Genuinely not sure which tactic is right tbh?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

When he goes to Newcastle, the club will state that they did all to keep him and call out Newcastle for poaching their player.
It's how we roll.