FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Post by palerider »

I despise this idea of giving a manager a set number of games to save his job.

It puts undue pressure on not just him but his team, and in most cases will end in tears. Even McDullard shouldn't have to endure that and it shows weakness by the club. The very fact they're considering it, if true, shows they've lost trust and it's a pointless exercise in a last ditch hope of avoiding compensation.

The clueless cunt should resign anyway of course but he won't. He knows West Ham are as good as he's ever going to get.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:32 am
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:03 am

I think if it was going to be done it would have already happened.
I hear the board have given the useless cunt three games to turn it around (highly unlikely)
Could be bollocks of course ,I also believe Kretinsky wants the cunt out but hasn’t the clout to do so.

As I already stated I won’t hold my breath.
I want someone to explain the logic behind this 3 games to save his job mullarkey which we've all read about. If the board think he is the right bloke why issue such an ultimatum ? So I'm guessing they think a change is needed. So why wait ? It defies any sort of sensible, joined up thinking policy at all.

Or am I missing a plan so bloody cunning that even Baldrick couldn't get his head round it ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

palerider wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:33 pm I despise this idea of giving a manager a set number of games to save his job.

It puts undue pressure on not just him but his team, and in most cases will end in tears. Even McDullard shouldn't have to endure that and it shows weakness by the club. The very fact they're considering it, if true, shows they've lost trust and it's a pointless exercise in a last ditch hope of avoiding compensation.

The clueless cunt should resign anyway of course but he won't. He knows West Ham are as good as he's ever going to get.
Ultimately it show's that the club is willing to sacrifice a potential 9 precious points by not getting rid of him when the WC break started. Any potential incoming manager will now have his work cut out getting the team back on line and desperately needing to get points back on the board. Loose those 3 games he has allegedly been given to turn things around and we could be sat with just 14 points after half the season gone......,.not an easy task.
Would you as a manager want to take it on, with the possibility of getting a relegation from the PL on your CV.......not me

JayK

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:36 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:33 pm I despise this idea of giving a manager a set number of games to save his job.

Ultimately it show's that the club is willing to sacrifice a potential 9 precious points by not getting rid of him when the WC break started. Any potential incoming manager will now have his work cut out getting the team back on line and desperately needing to get points back on the board. Loose those 3 games he has allegedly been given to turn things around and we could be sat with just 14 points after half the season gone......,.not an easy task.
Would you as a manager want to take it on, with the possibility of getting a relegation from the PL on your CV.......not me
Allardyce is still out of work I believe 😳
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

JayK wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:54 pm

Long may that continue...

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:56 pm

😂 that does mean Moyes will stay longer though 🙁🔫
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

OZHAMMER wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Quite right Mon Ami.
3 games or 23 makes no difference with this cunt.
If they actually think he's capable of change after 20 odd years in management then they need medical attention.
Your last paragraph sums him up quite nicely. A greed driven inept cunt desperately clinging on to his job.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:21 pm

Quite right Mon Ami.
3 games or 23 makes no difference with this cunt.
If they actually think he's capable of change after 20 odd years in management then they need medical attention.
Your last paragraph sums him up quite nicely. A greed driven inept cunt desperately clinging on to his job.
Hmmm. I know if I had a contract measured in millions of £££s per annum I would hang on as long as I could. And I suspect, old chap, you would be tempted to as well. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

You are absolutely right,but this has been said time and time again by the fans that think Moyes should have gone before the World Cup.

The owners haven't a clue,that's all I can say.Some fans will say, whose going to come to West Ham?
I would say,Plenty ,despite the owners.